Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dusty

[CSE] Hazama General Discussion - Lane Changin' Chain Swangin'! Lane Changin' Chain Swangin!....Fedora Boyz

Man I suck at this game now*, when are we getting BBCP? Does anyone still play P4? Should we make an advanced technique thread or keep it all under our hats?

*was never actually any good to begin with

tygAcfc.png

Silly snakes! Ourobor-O's are for trolls!

Making profoundly stupid things on a whim...

...is a great way to kill time when you can't sleep.

Silly snakes! Ourobor-O's are for trolls!

Making profoundly stupid things on a whim...

...is a great way to kill time when you can't sleep.

I'll actually eat breakfast for this.

Chimpzama hasn't been funny. Not even once. On accident. Neither has a gorrilion damage. It definitely isn't getting any funnier, no matter how many times it's repeated.

His voice set sounds like a gorilla now whenever I play Ctrl and it enrages me.

True enough.

Not gonna lie though, I was cracking up the whole time I was 'strategically positioning' the snakes(and while I was trying to make marshmallow bits out of his j.C frames), but yeahhh~it's not funny unless you're completely delirious.

If it's any consolation, the box was from organic, lemur-endorsed peanut butter puffs.

*revelation*

The fake is more believable than the real thing :psyduck:......I think I see what you mean.

*slithers back into the corner*

Chimpzama hasn't been funny. Not even once. On accident. Neither has a gorrilion damage. It definitely isn't getting any funnier, no matter how many times it's repeated.

I remember one time I was playing casuals with LK at a jersey gathering, and seeing as I'm a Hazama main I was just hitting a bunch of fucking buttons, and he was just like irritated. Then after the match he said, "I wish I was playing a character that could do whatever the fuck they wanted. When I see someone doing 'this' to their stick I just don't know what to think," and the motion he did looked so much like the chimpanzama thing. lol So to me it was pretty fucking funny when I first saw it. =p

>No-fun-Guymam

>Lich feeling himself.

>ZeroRaider's witty comments™

>Hazama mains acting like Hazama mains.

Welcome back Hazama General. \o/

What? I'm bad, I'm not feeling myself. You just gotta die, that's all. =p

What? I'm bad, I'm not feeling myself. You just gotta die, that's all. =p

I thought we were bros, why do you wanna kill me? ;~;

Outfits? Do you mean character art? I think the new character art looks fucking badass save for their eyes (a lot of characters look unnecessarily squinty or furrowed).

What do you guys think of ChronoPhantsma? I think the outfits got ruined.... and Hazama looks like a scarecrow XD

*Waiting on someone to photoshop Haz-crow*

To be honest, seeing the same portraits for this long, it's nice to see any new art....Hazama's and Nu's are pretty awesome though~.

CP art is pretty disappointing. Pointless ecchi aside, it just seems really half-assed and rushed. Still, I suppose it's better than the same old portraits. God damn Tager's "Bevel & Emboss" hand-screws.

And Chimpanzama is so fucking dumb!

Terumanzee?