Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dusty

[CSE] Hazama General Discussion - Lane Changin' Chain Swangin'! Lane Changin' Chain Swangin!....Fedora Boyz

At least you guys don't have to put up with Relius new art. He looks like a freaking gorilla in the face now.

I think after this whole Chimpanzama thing, no one will unsee that.

Relius & Hazama = Ape Bros.

He looks old.... >:l But it doesn't change that he's a pedophile XD

I don't know whether to feel dirty for playing Relius or wanting to sub Amane. Oh screw it, I threw all my morals out the window when I played Nu in CT.

I don't know whether to feel dirty for playing Relius or wanting to sub Amane. Oh screw it, I threw all my morals out the window when I played Nu in CT.

Or you can always play as the lolicon Ragna or the "niii-san" yelling Jin who is pretty much yandere for his brother

Nu isn't even broken in CP. Hell CT Nu would still die horribly to any iteration of Hazama.

That's...pretty sad...and pretty true.

Nu isn't even broken in CP. Hell CT Nu would still die horribly to any iteration of Hazama.

Back then Nu's only real threats were Rachel, Arakune and a skilled Jin. Hazama wasn't around to zip over there and punt her in the taco back then.

Or you can always play as the lolicon Ragna or the "niii-san" yelling Jin who is pretty much yandere for his brother

I forgot that in BB about half the cast is questionable in that sense lol.

Back then Nu's only real threats were Rachel, Arakune and a skilled Jin. Hazama wasn't around to zip over there and punt her in the taco back then.

Maybe a good taokaka user could give Nu a hard time in CT as well. She is atleast as mobile as Hazama

Nu's up close tools were really good too. She had her old 2C. I don't know if Hazama would have stood a chance outside of just nipping her to death with snakes.

Is this like the Jordan vs Lebron debate of whacked out time-traveling incest-driven anime games?

Did Jordan use Gravity Seeds to dunk from the foul line?

You're right. The world will never know...

Nu's up close tools were really good too. She had her old 2C. I don't know if Hazama would have stood a chance outside of just nipping her to death with snakes.

or Nu's 5c that could switch sides if the opponent tried to jump over her

If Hazama had been in CT he would have no limit on snake chains, Mizuchi would hit low, and Houtenjin would be unblockable.

or Nu's 5c that could switch sides if the opponent tried to jump over her

I loved that autocorrect , it was just so freaking funny to catch people with it.

This game has been out For Fucking Ever and we're still not getting it For Fucking Ever

Gotta love it

Maybe we get to play at EVO?

CT Haz vs CT Nu is 5-5

Haz IS in CT. You have to use Bang and lose 14 times in a row on the THIRD battle in arcade mode, you then switch to Ragna and double perfect all your fights all the way until he appear as a background character in a stage. Only after you perform at least a 77 hit combo will he challenge you. Beat his Unlimited mode to unlock him. Trust me...

my dad works at ASW.

I would ban most of you if I could. I have a list. It's ordered.

I do wonder what a CT Hazama would have been like, seeing as how ASW can't balance games for shit. They're best worst so far is P4. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE MITSURU NARUKAMI TEDDIE CHIE AIGIS.