Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dusty

[CSE] Hazama General Discussion - Lane Changin' Chain Swangin'! Lane Changin' Chain Swangin!....Fedora Boyz

There's one color that I saw that isn't there. It's all black with a red tie. Definitely using that one.

Kuro Hazama is mine (Black outfit, black shirt, RED WEAPONS AND TIE), if you use it I will drive to your house and cut you.

Not having to loop shit sounds like this character might be fun.

Nigga you better check yo self before you wreck yo self

Man, he's got some gdlk palettes this time around.

I can't decide between his basic blue one (mitsurugi's), naoto, platinum or venom :toot:

That light blue palette right before the venom one is also pretty cool...

The black one is going to be the #1 choice of any random online hazama just like his current red/C palette aka scrubs's color (shots fired!)

Hmmm, the palette that Mitsurugi is using or either go with the pink with black hair. Everyone knows you're a threat when you be repping that pink palette.

I'm betting Kuro Hazama is going to be most overused. :V

I'll probably use black vest/pants pink coat/fedora color.

(Although, I'm willing to fight for the rights to Kuro Hazama....)

I don't think people maining other characters really understand our gripe with colors here. If you came to the party in your damn best suit you have and you see someone also wearing the same thing, shit can go down.

Or both have a long awkward time....

I'm betting Kuro Hazama is going to be most overused. :V

This x1000

scratched it right off my list after I figured that would be the most popular. Reminds of that 8th or 9th palette from CS with green (or black) pants and a white coat and fedora.

Yes, it's going to be overused, and overkilled by noobs.

Yes, I will get shit for using it from Guymam.

However, I will still use it, occasionally. I've always had this problem with Hazama, way too many fucking good colors. I can't just pick one.

Anyone remember CT netplay? For those who didn't know, in CT, every character had a kuro color similar to this new Hazama one. The problem with this/why it was probably removed in CS is that EVERY SINGLE PERSON USED IT. lol

I'm actually interested in using palette 13 for Hazama.

'course I could race for the kuro palette before my opponent in a Haz mirror.....

Yeah, that palette will be missed. I remember using it in my beginner days, since it was used for the CS2/CSE Hazama combo/tutorial videos.

I'll probably use the Smooth Criminal palette

get your own

:arg:

I havent seen the yellow/black or the turqoise/black colors yet ;_;

get your own

:arg:

I havent seen the yellow/black or the turqoise/black colors yet ;_;

Get your fraudulent self onto PSN and we'll settle this that way

oh right right you are PSN. Aight its all good then, just dont let me catch you running my colors if your ever on 360. cause then we gonna have a problem.

I will 6C you.