Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dusty

[CSE] Hazama General Discussion - Lane Changin' Chain Swangin'! Lane Changin' Chain Swangin!....Fedora Boyz

I can't believe I wracked my brains for how to get OD off in a combo....DUH, SERPENT'S INFERNAL RAPTURE! xD

DUH, SERPENT'S INFERNAL RAPTURE! xD

SERPENT'S INFERNAL RAPTURE! xD

SERPENT'S INFERNAL RAPTURE!

Get.

The.

Fuck.

Out.

xD

NOW

Get.

The.

Fuck.

Out.

NOW

xD

Awww the Hazama ball changed?

Wait Ctrlaltwtf your in Utah?!

WOOO ANOTHER BB PLAYER IN UTAH!

I believe Nemesis is from Utah as well.

I'm in SL area as well, we'd probably have 4 on netplay lol. Too bad I'm only XBL.

xD

I believe Nemesis is from Utah as well.

I'm in SL area as well, we'd probably have 4 on netplay lol. Too bad I'm only XBL.

Ya Nemesis is, I've met him a couple times offline, But why is everyone in Utah on freaking XBOX?!?!?!!

I saw some guy was from Dallas here...yet I never see any other Hazama's offline in this area. :|

Wait, why'd the BB character balls change?

Did the balls change? Tbh, I never paid close attention to them so I can't really see any difference.

I saw some guy was from Dallas here...yet I never see any other Hazama's offline in this area. :|

Wait, why'd the BB character balls change?

I have no idea if he goes to anything but ya theres another Dallas Haz here

Did the balls change? Tbh, I never paid close attention to them so I can't really see any difference.

Yep they did I have the old ones on my laptop so ill post old v new when I get home

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

I just think it deserves quoting.

You guys.... lol. In all seriousness, I really can't see a difference, except maybe they look lower quality.

That or I'm, somehow, still seeing the old ones(?).

You guys.... lol. In all seriousness, I really can't see a difference, except maybe they look lower quality.

That or I'm, somehow, still seeing the old ones(?).

There is a difference which I'll post after I get home from work

There are HZ balls without the hat? What is this atrocity?!

Wait what?!

Terumi Balls.

I dont even.

Yeah I'm from dallas but I suck at this game so I only play it casually. I was gonna enter barfights last weekend (I play marvel) but I wasnt able to make it. I havent had much motivation to actually be not terrible but im excited for BBCP so I decided to start grinding to get better.

Oh, really? I went last time for Persona. (No Blazblue in the lineup. :< ) Well, good luck on your training, see you in BBCP.

If you're from Dallas, you should probably be posting in the Dallas/Fort Worth match finder thread, if you haven't already. I was there for AB and they held casuals at SunFish's place.

So,um, assuming j. 214B is an overhead, is TK'ing it during a blockstring a legit tactic? I know I won't be able to combo off of it unless it's a counter or I rapid, but I still get in a little bit off damage and now my opponent has something else to look out for.

So,um, assuming j. 214B is an overhead, is TK'ing it during a blockstring a legit tactic? I know I won't be able to combo off of it unless it's a counter or I rapid, but I still get in a little bit off damage and now my opponent has something else to look out for.

It's never been an overhead before, did they change it?

Tier lists from JBBS. Remember, the people on JBBS have the capacity to be just as fucking stupid as dustloop is all the time, and the source is unknown.

S+:Jin Tao Hazama

S:Hakumen Litchi Valken Relius

A+:μ・ Azrael

A:Platinum Ragna Carl Nu

B:Arakune Bullet Rachel Tsubaki Tager

C:Makoto Noel Amane Bang

S:Tao Jin Hazama Litchi

A:Hakumen Valkenhyne μ Relius Azrael

B:Rachel Tsubaki Tager Platinum Ragna Carl Nu Arakune bullet

C:Makoto Noel Amane Bang

tee hee

To be fair, hirentotsu (j.214B) is an overhead when Hazama is in Unlimited form, but that's unlimited.