Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dusty

[CSE] Hazama General Discussion - Lane Changin' Chain Swangin'! Lane Changin' Chain Swangin!....Fedora Boyz

As usual, _Sey didn't get it.

but thanks for the Udon, I missed this one :3

your sarcasm is as weak as zen united's will to release games in europe on time.

got the jourdal joke just now, that was way too subtle :\

After seeing a couple corner 2C CH > Jakou combos

which I can't find now for obvious reasons

, I've been thinking about potential Houtenjin crossunder combos;

Starter > Houtenjin > Jakatsu/dash Zaneiga > 66 5C > 6C > 66 5C > 2C > 4D > Jakatsu Gasshou (no crossunder) > Jakou, and then dash stuff into j.CxN or 3C > Mizuchi.

The 2C > Jakou combos included the crossunder on Jakatsu Gasshou into sj.B > j.C mash to avoid a second Jakou, but I'm certain you can keep the combo going without changing sides.

When you think they might burst, I guess it would change to

Zaneiga > 6C > 66 5C > 2C > 4D > (Jakatsu) Gasshou > {66 5C > j.C mash / 66 5C > 2D~D > aerial stuff / 3C > Mizuchi (I know I've seen people do midscreen Gasshou > 3C Houtenjin)}

I'm also positive that we can use the last one midscreen as well to some extend.

They all look really sexy in my head :eng101:

If it REALLY is the end coming tomorrow. Just wanna let you know its been great chatting with you guys.

_____________________________________FAGGOTS__

I wonder.... What if the Mayans are trolls and the world actually ends at 11:59 PM? They make us think we're safe then "nope" the world ends right before December 22nd.

Haha, so regardless of whether or not tragedy occurs tomorrow, it's still Christmas time and I have to share the good vibes. I love you guys :D

It's been a fun ride, here's to hoping we get BBCP in less than half a year. (+we live to play it)

I wonder if this is a cultural phenomenon in non-English or non-Latin/Germanic language countries. I know that it was mentioned in the latest episode of Chuu2, but is the same true for China and India?

Happy holidays, people. Hang out with people, tear open gifts, indulge in food, maybe kick someone and laugh.

Merry Christmas my fellow Hazamas, and the other anime players who happen to be reading this.

<3

Well at least somebody cares. May everyone else enjoy their Christmas Days.

Guess I'll just browse some videos or bother with anime while I'm still awake, tv is full of reruns at right now.