Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dusty

[CSE] Hazama General Discussion - Lane Changin' Chain Swangin'! Lane Changin' Chain Swangin!....Fedora Boyz

CTs are chargable, nothing weird here. Now WHY he CTed there, nobody knows.

What does charging them do? My guess is it was an accident.

I don't know the details, but I don't think charging them changes their properties. They probably just consume more barrier on block.

tl;tr charging them seems useless outside of combos

Look, Hazama takes the most skill to play. You have to think about.... which chain you're going to throw... and, uhhh... he's really hard to manage meter with, imo, and his hitconfirms are really hard. And you can't auto-pilot blockstrings with Hazama. You can't even jump-cancel 5B or 5C on block anymore!! How is that even fair?!?!

I was fighting Hazama and the pressure was so safe and then i went to throw then he used his command grab then he got like 100 heat instantly then flew around the crossed me up then overhead into 5K then FRAUD

I was fighting Hazama and the pressure was so safe and then i went to throw then he used his command grab then he got like 100 heat instantly then flew around the crossed me up then overhead into 5K then FRAUD

you forgot how I safe jumped all of your ashuras

stay free

(jk, ggs!)

you forgot how I safe jumped all of your ashuras

stay free

(jk, ggs!)

You gave me the biggest Ass-Kicking ever. Much respect for the combos you did. I took a game, that will be enough for me. Many GG's.

if hazama has an even matchup and has just as powerful a comeback game hes equally fruad.

nigga is legit fruad he started this shit.

We all gonna import CP right guiz. And play Azrael, right guiz?

yup

Dis nigga.

Gomizuku'ing ppl corner-to-corner is going to be mad hype