Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dusty

[CSE] Hazama General Discussion - Lane Changin' Chain Swangin'! Lane Changin' Chain Swangin!....Fedora Boyz

I'm pretty sure I did.

Oh wait, you are using a different file.

Do you want me to work on that first instead of the astral? I'll make a sample and show you, but again, it'll take just a little bit.

EDIT: nevermind, here's the astral (without any snake heads, tell me if you want otherwise): http://www.mediafire.com/i/?149g457c6oagcew

You're spoiling us, man. :kitty:

Well, Zeron's already gone to bed, but just in case you wanted to see, ZR, here's my 5D with effects image: http://www.mediafire.com/i/?6pe5td9nlk6kvkd

I had to fabricate the portal bit myself, hence the long waiting time.

I appreciate the time you're taking to put these together, its looking great.

Well I'm gonna go sleep. Don't do too much and take away my fun :kitty:

I'll TRY. :v:

If you're going to do the drive section, then do you want me to make more like that? Do you want me to shorten the chain a little more? I can easily get it done in about an hour, now that I have all of the shapes and sprites I need.

Hmm, the length seems about right. Its length also helps clearly show which direction the drive is going.

...And I'm now done with all of the drive moves (at least the launching animation). I updated my post on page 13, so go follow that link and download the new folder.

Now were getting somewhere. Annoying I had to give you a push as you wouldn't speak up for yourself Zeron, all in all you're contributing to something that you enjoy and a group of friends who don't mind helping you. I like to do as much as I can but I also have some other worries that need taking care of, I'll help you out pretty soon.

Ohh, the sprites w/ the effects are pretty nice!

And gj on starting the wiki~

Updated the post on page 13 once more. Cleaned up the 4D and j.5D chain sprite and added Jakou w/effects (both the deployment and the follow-up). I'm off to bed for tonight, but post here tomorrow if you have any more requests.

EDIT: added drive follow-up motions (based off of 5D~A/B/C/D). Sorry for the ghetto arrows :sweatdrop:

Thanks again, Metal. I should hit the sack as well, gotta rise early anyway. I'll do more then.

Edit:Hmm, can't seem to upload the astral image. Nevermind, got it.

Wiki page looks great guys! Really good job and awesome for stepping up to the plate to do it.

Sadly I only managed to play Extend once yesterday =( but it was pretty good. to me it actually feels like TK loops are a little easier imo.

I hope they are because I have trouble getting past 3 loops in CS2 netplay.

I've managed at least 4 reps a few times in the last couple days, playing mostly on 3 bar connections.

The netplay god was so nice to even let me get a few dashing loops in as well.

I barely make it to 3 on 2 bar though lol.

Still, I can't wait for February so that I can go back to XBL~

I have not read all of Hazama wiki but I'm liking how it's turning out so far. At this rate anyone could be the play character effectively if they decide to read up on it.

Liking the idea that wiki covers like 5 other games. Step your game up folks, might be more mod positions in the future. Especially the new Persona fighter and SkullGirls.