Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mayftw

GGS: Norcal's Guilty Gear's Weeklies (Gamecenter/STA)

Edit: If you want to buy my PS2, then I'll sell it to you with a copy of GGAC, AH, and Kingdom Hearts for $20. Cords, memory card and magic swap included. You can buy your stick on ebay.

Wait what, 20 dollars? I'm okay with that. I'll bring 20 dollars to GC next Wednesday. o:

thats a steal

if you want some anime stick and are on budget i would suggest modding a TE and using the guy's acrylic cover i'm about to mention or the art hong aka tekinnovations acrylic DIY case

I've got a PS2 pad, so I'll pass on that. $5 goes towards ebaying a PS2 stick... eventually. :V

so is no one streaming this event? I'm lugging all my stream equipment from japan and streaming like half the days im in america, so if people want me to stream it on the 28th, I'd be down.

so is no one streaming this event? I'm lugging all my stream equipment from japan and streaming like half the days im in america, so if people want me to stream it on the 28th, I'd be down.

Not sure if anyone was actually planning to stream it. We do have stream equipment around, but... streaming vs. playing Gundam? >_>

Nobody is streaming this event atm. Haunts expressed interest to stream it. Also Tari my PS2 AV cable doesn't work. You may want to buy another on on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Playstation-PS2-PSX-RCA-Cable-2/dp/B000GACEHQ

Oh and we're doing GG [and EFZ] tourneys at Gamecenter during the last Saturdays of the month (except for December)

PS3 component cable works fine, right? I have one for the Hauppauge streaming setup, and I'll probably have to run the PS2 output through my string of converters, anyway.

Nobody is streaming this event atm. Haunts expressed interest to stream it.

is mentioning haunts interest in streaming it supposed to mean something or is it just an afterthought? I'm unsure of how to interpret this. I'm not dying to stream or anything, i'm just offering to _if people want me to_ since i'm streaming like nonstop once i get stateside anyways, and have all my equipment, and am going to show up.

yes? no?

If it's not a lot of trouble, you might as well just bring your setup and find out. If it is a lot of trouble, then, uh.

Hey guys, I wanna play some more GG so you should see me showing up to these rather frequently. Zappa Loves to play.

TaoFTW won't be able to show up, but I'll still be showing up, though maybe a little after 8p.

EDIT: or possibly a bit after 9:30...

GGs severin. Sorry, I can't play BB seriously. Thanks for coming out Fred/Ernest.

Note: We're going to start doing bi-weeklies on Friday @ Gamecenter. No meet next week. Check OP for dates/times.