Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mayftw

GGS: Norcal's Guilty Gear's Weeklies (Gamecenter/STA)

OK, so apparently it's more of an Employee's Day thing than Night, so I can make it to Gamecenter (probably by 7p). I'll be bringing a PS2 (console only), recording equipment, and one ps2 stick. The more sticks and consoles, the better.

I'd like to get in on these. I recently moved out here to the bay and am out of touch with fighting games, so some GGAC might help spark my (muscle) memory. Time to be a big scrub. :D

Oh dear God! Is this really held bi-weekly? :yaaay:

Please say yes... and please tell me Guilty Gear ain't dead yet. :drool:

If so the next one will be on my birthday.

So, question. The opening post says that these are bi-weekly...and then a couple lines down says it happens every friday. Which one is it?

Alright so the first post says its $5 for the console setups and $7 for both console and console-arcade setups. Then after that it says $3 per hour for both setups. I've got a few questions bout that.

1. What is a console-arcade setup? Is that like console with fight sticks attached only?

2. Does that also mean that $5 console setup is for pads and sticks if you have one?

3. Lets say I pay the $7 to play on both, do I have to pay another $3 every hour after that first payment? That's the part that confused me the most.

Please answer my questions if you can. Please. I'm really thinking about checking this place out.

Who's gonna be there today? I can actually come for once, lol.

It was just me, Philip and Sam; but, sometimes that's not a bad thing. Made me realize just how bad I am at fighting Millia with Johnny. That's what happens when you don't play a matchup for three years, lol.