Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HexaNoid

[CSE] Lambda General Discussion

FFXIII-2 looks fun, and the demo taught me something very important... when an RPG gives you the choice between being a punk ass bitch and using crystal shit to mess with your giant adversary, or being a mo'fuckin' man and takin' it down old school.... be a punk ass bitch, because that giant adversary gives less fucks than Shinsyn and will strike you down...

[XB360]Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend (USA): 2012/02/14

[3DS] Tales of the Abyss (USA): 2012/02/14

XBox Live Membership Expiration: 2012/02/14

I know how im spending all of my Valentines Day ;u;

FFXIII-2 looks fun, and the demo taught me something very important... when an RPG gives you the choice between being a punk ass bitch and using crystal shit to mess with your giant adversary, or being a mo'fuckin' man and takin' it down old school.... be a punk ass bitch, because that giant adversary gives less fucks than Shinsyn and will strike you down...

Haha, so that's what happens if you don't use that crystal thing and instead just fight it? I should do it then.

Haha, so that's what happens if you don't use that crystal thing and instead just fight it? I should do it then.

Yeah, it straight gives no fucks, I was like BRING IT ON FAGGOT, SENTINEL-TIER DEFENSES ACTIVA-- Oh.... oh now I'm dead... you.... you just touched me once.... and everything went red.... in fact, my exact reaction was

Chaoschao: YOOOOOOOO, I just got fucking bodied in FFXIII-2

>maybe this thingy controls the boss

>well we got two choices, use the thingy, or old fashioned way and fight him head on

NIGGA THIS IS AN RPG, I'MMA GO UP IN THERE ON THAT BOSS AND KICK HIS FUCKIN' ASS, FUCK USING SOME HAX SHIT

>battle starts

>boss draws back his fist

NOPE NIGGA, SENTINEL PARADIGM!!!!! WHATCHU KNOW ABOUT THAT!?

>get hit

>GAME OVER

D:

Yo.... nigga ain't foolin

Yeah, it straight gives no fucks, I was like BRING IT ON FAGGOT, SENTINEL-TIER DEFENSES ACTIVA-- Oh.... oh now I'm dead... you.... you just touched me once.... and everything went red.... in fact, my exact reaction was

Haha, if I could sig all of that I would. I'm hoping there are more of those moments, that would win the game for me. That and making Lightning playable, I mean she's on the cover so she should be, but I'm worried. It's a good thing Serah isn't Vanille. I'd cry then.

Also, 13-2 is 3 years after 13. WTF aren't Snow and Serah married by now. I think I laughed about that for a good while. 13 left too much to the imagination with its ending and you find out, nothing really happened.

WTF aren't Snow and Serah married by now

Cause she's a booty call.

Serah better not be creepin, I thought Snow and Serah love fest was the best part of FF13.

Serah better not be creepin, I thought Snow and Serah love fest was the best part of FF13.

Yeah I know right. I mean, that was the whole purpose of the adventure. Saving the world just happened to happen along the way as well as that little boy with the rubber fro. Since my other gamertag got hacked, I'm going to try to max out on achieve points for 13-2 on this one. Should be a fun week.

Yo.

Chao.

Gunbuster 2.

Your balls are now a little brassier in my book.

idk about anyone else but im getting SC5 over FFXIII-2. just seems like a more entertaining experience personally.

Only Soul Caliber I liked was the first one on dream cast. I couldn't really get into the rest. Though I may try out SC5 later down the road. But my gaming buys are booked for the next few months. There's XIII-2, then Extend, next up is Tales of Graces f, and finally Xenoblade Chronicles, and I may get Max Payne 3 in May. 2012 looks like a good year for JRPGs at least. Hope they keep coming.

Also, I think a Shin Megaten releases sometime in the next few months so I may get that as well lol.

Also, I think a Shin Megaten releases sometime in the next few months so I may get that as well lol.

Devil Survivor 2 for the DS. Can't wait for it~

Your list looks pretty similar to mine, except I'll probably be getting HDN mk.2 and SSX and not Max Payne.

I'm probably going to pick up gem fighter cross tekken because it has Juri. And SC5 because I liked the old SC games. I'm kinda-sorta looking forward to 13-2.

Devil Survivor 2 for the DS. Can't wait for it~

Your list looks pretty similar to mine, except I'll probably be getting HDN mk.2 and SSX and not Max Payne.

Thanks a bunch Hex. Devil Survivor 2. Loved the first one. I'm going to play it while I wait for the first on my list.

Yeah, the first one was really good. Makes me glad that they didn't decide to have the sequel on the 3DS. :toot:

Apparently Aion is going F2P in February too, so I'm just hoping I don't get too addicted to that and forget about all the other games I wanna play lol.

SS Tier: Valkenhayn

S Tier: Jin, Hazama, Makoto

A Tier: Platinum, Mu, Lambda, Hakumen, Taokaka, Carl, Relius

B Tier: Bang, Tager, Litchi, Noel, Arakune, Rachel, Ragna, Tsubaki

I love being a random ass person making random ass lists. Next up, let's make a list on top of a list, that way we have a list of lists redirecting to more lists, which subsequently have lists made by random people. :D

Next up, let's make a list on top of a list, that way we have a list of lists redirecting to more lists, which subsequently have lists made by random people. :D

We_need_to_go_deeper_RE_Blond_Btch_comp-s400x203-120047-580.jpg