Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HexaNoid

[CSE] Lambda General Discussion

In my opinion, Lambda mains can pick up Mu easier than other players. For me at least, I found her zoning to be easy to pick up.

It was online, but it was interesting to see Lambda players dabbling with Mu (Tsukasa, Minori, Kiabui).

Her basic combo route is very simple. I would compare her combo difficulty to Bang's. Easy stuff is beyond easy, hard stuff is beyond hard.

Oh I see, seems like it would be fun to mess around with her for a bit. The thing I noticed though is that the majority of her combos lead into that j.C etc route, which isn't that difficult to do. I suppose it's the spacing req and things like that I'd need to get used to though.

It's kind of hard to see you when you spend a lot of time on Dynasty Warriors.

I'm on Dynasty Warriors all the time cause I SUCK at this game haha

I should just main Tager until we get BB3

Oh this is kinda random but GGs the other day. You don't suck o_o lol

Nah, im pretty bad. I keep dropping combos. Especially my Carl and Relius combos. <.<

Lambda i have no trouble with since i drilled the combos into my muscle memory the day i started playing lol.

The amount of times I've read the words "I suck" around here.

Where's the self-confidence, guys? :<

Sucking is nothing to be ashamed of. It's a long road, you should try to enjoy the journey.

Man, I really suck guys.

Punctuation man, punctuation. or Wording. There's better ways to get across what you actually meant.

Man, I really suck guys.

Very funny. :kitty:

Punctuation man, punctuation.

And now it really is funny. :lol:

Nah, im pretty bad. I keep dropping combos. Especially my Carl and Relius combos. <.<

Lambda i have no trouble with since i drilled the combos into my muscle memory the day i started playing lol.

Combos are not the only thing that makes someone a good player, relax, never seen you playing, but if someone that is good at the game says that you don't suck, then you don't suck.

Punctuation man, punctuation. or Wording. There's better ways to get across what you actually meant.

And by that same context:

Sucking is nothing to be ashamed of.

I agree. You gotta spice it up. There are a lot of synonyms for 'I suck'. 'I'm free', 'I'm garbage', 'My skill is substandard', 'I make Pisces look like Goro', ect. Be more creative.

well i havent played in a few months so im pretty damn free atm. picking up relius and lambchops for extend shouldn't be terribly tough

I agree. You gotta spice it up. There are a lot of synonyms for 'I suck'. 'I'm free', 'I'm garbage', 'My skill is substandard', 'I make Pisces look like Goro', ect. Be more creative.

I knew it was a good idea to check Lambda general before I went out to enjoy the holiday.

GG Toan that quote is godlike.

You can do cooler combos though.

i mean.

Midscreen:

3C>214C>236C>236D>665DD>4DD>4B>2DD>2147D>66DD>2DD>Air combo.

Its hilarious as hell to do.

Also

2C(CH)>Backjump>j.2DD>j.214DC>j.5C>2DD>214A>4~B>2DD>2147D>5DD>236C>236B>RC>6DD>2DD>Air combo>Distortion Ender

Its barely 4K for 100% heat but pulling it off mid-match is so freaking rewarding