Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HexaNoid

[CSE] Lambda General Discussion

Well, its also strange how a chain with a snake head on the end can cause so much pain, when energy swords shot out of portals can't do jack shit.

What I don't get is how they gave Nu the nerf stick, but Hazama remains strong as ever, considering Hazama is essentially what Nu was, a really strong Zoner, with normals that murdered you even if you managed to get in.

Replace Nu's ability to run(err... glide) with Hazama's get-out-of-the-corner-free ability

Replace Nu's "I wont let you in" with Hazama's "I wont let you in, and even if you get in I can just chain to the other side of the screen"

Yeah, it's funny how this crazy sophisticated android killing machine can lose so easily to a boy and his doll. Technology at its finest.

HEY!

I think I remember you now, haven't I fought you like a bunch of times before on the rare days I decide to netplay?

What I don't get is how they gave Nu the nerf stick, but Hazama remains strong as ever, considering Hazama is essentially what Nu was, a really strong Zoner, with normals that murdered you even if you managed to get in.

Replace Nu's ability to run(err... glide) with Hazama's get-out-of-the-corner-free ability

Replace Nu's "I wont let you in" with Hazama's "I wont let you in, and even if you get in I can just chain to the other side of the screen"

From what I understand, Hazama is annoying for sure, but he has to come into melee range, thus he isn't Nu-like. I mean, Nu could just spam sword and 214A/B/C all day long, but Hazama, he can spam chain and you'll lose all day long. Either way, I think the way Arc works is that whoever is the current antagonist of the game, must be top-tier. Whenever BB3 comes out, safe bets on Saya being god-tier, followed by Xi-14(the new Lambda), Mu, Nu, Noel, the old Lambda, and how about the past Saya because we need a loli in the clone smorgasbord.

HEY!

I think I remember you now, haven't I fought you like a bunch of times before on the rare days I decide to netplay?

Yes friend. Though I haven't played you lately. At least I'm pretty sure we played each other. Either way, I'm not sure what happened on that day at that place during that time, but regardless of what did or didn't happen, good games! :D

^^^

THIS.

ALL OF MY RAGE FIGHTING THIS ANNOYING ASS, GREEN HAIRED, TROLLING PIECE OF...

*clears throat* But yes, I agree 100%.

I was thinking about what the MU numbers would look like if they directly took Nu from CT and threw her into CS1 or CS2 and she fought Hazama. Honestly she would wreck the shit out of him but that's just what I thought up in my head. Nu was twice what Hazama could ever be.

I was thinking about what the MU numbers would look like if they directly took Nu from CT and threw her into CS1 or CS2 and she fought Hazama. Honestly she would wreck the shit out of him but that's just what I thought up in my head. Nu was twice what Hazama could ever be.

I would eat Hazamas for breakfast if Nu was in CS1 and 2.

I was also thinking that if Nu were in CS1 and CS2, where would she be placed on the tier list and what would her MU's look like? Imagine Nu vs Rachel in CS1. LOL that would be so horrible, instant 80-20 at least.

Hazama's just one of those characters that always ends up being a pain in the ass character no matter what they do to him. Just like Tager always being low tier.

I dunno, Nu would get wrecked in CS, I mean, she's the only character who would get Guard broken by 5As, and she would be put in danger state if she bursted.

Well I mean the core game will still be CS1 so she follows the same rules as all the other characters do as well. Meaning she wouldn't go into danger state if she bursted. IDK I think she would be 3rd place. 1st: Valk 2nd: Bang 3rd: Nu 4th: Litchi

But that's just me I mean all of those could be interchangeable.

Nu would obviously be god-tier in this game if she decided to grace us with her presence. Think about it. She can cancel 236B into 236C, if 236C is blocked she can cancel it into cross-up by passing through or just retreating, and also... gravity seed would be god mode. D spam, gravity, etc that's all she did in CT lol. On a side note, since 2C would be godly for Nu, Hazama would have trouble getting in, Tao would get wrecked because she's a glass cannon, Bang's teleport is lame compared to Nu's, Valk would get destroyed by 236C cancel act parser into more 236C or cross up 236B, who carries it'll be like she's on crack. Oh and Carl, he'll just die, because that's what happens when Nu can actually bypass the doll altogether :D

That is Nu in a nutshell and why she would be so broken. Remember kids, if you can cancel 236B into 236C and cancel that into a retreating act parser and continue pressure wherever you want... well... you'll just win at this game called life! :D

Edit: Oh and I forgot to mention... I know how much all you Lambda players miss it...cross up 5C :D

Nu in CS would be unlimited Nu without the double swords and the Lambda damage potential. She'd keep all the crazy canceling parsers though. You pretty much couldn't stop her pressure if she had half a mind to keep it going. Have you seen unlimited Nu's new super, it's so cute :D

Carl is fucking hard to deal with IDK what your talking about Toan.

Why do you think Carl is so hard to deal with? His mobility is ass and he is easily zoned. Nirvana makes it slightly better for him but his weakness is still there. Of course, if you get caught once, the round is over in CS2.

He's da mod.

Maybe advice is in order?

Being a mod doesn't make you a better player.

Big avatars lead to big dicks and bigger brains Henh7.png

Where did that colored Lambda ball come from?

Nu in CS would be unlimited Nu without the double swords and the Lambda damage potential. She'd keep all the crazy canceling parsers though. You pretty much couldn't stop her pressure if she had half a mind to keep it going. Have you seen unlimited Nu's new super, it's so cute :D

IIRC it just like 4B to airgrab >.>

Being a mod doesn't make you a better player.

It means something, if it didn't then you wouldn't be mod.

You said a matchup was simple, he said it was ass, so regardless of mod position, it's clear you know and or are doing something that he isn't. So discussion is in order ;3

Where did that colored Lambda ball come from?

I made it, DL's makin' a bunch of them right now; Noel, Platinum, Tsubaki, Mu, and Relius have been finished, and I'mma do the rest of Lambda later, but alas, unless we get shtkn's approval, they'll never be usable as actual character balls :P