Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HexaNoid

[CSE] Lambda General Discussion

It's +1 on block so you can't punish it. Just keep blocking and react accordingly. It's not like Jin has that great of a mixup or anything~

I always be able to get out of that 50:50. but yes it kidda risky if I do wrong I would end up catch in a combo, and if I keep blocking, I ll lose a lot of primer. it is disappointing that I always lose 2 primmer before get out of it.

the 2D from rear stun and push me to near him, and couldn't get out with backdash.

Try harder. Unless he is dashing in after the 2D, you can backdash any normal he is trying to do, especially if you IB it, which reduces the push.

It's +1 on block so you can't punish it. Just keep blocking and react accordingly. It's not like Jin has that great of a mixup or anything~

To be fair, you can IB and make it minus. Still can't punish it though

So I picked up extend a few weeks ago, it's my first BB/fighting game and I main Lamda. I'll probably be coming by here with questions every now an then.

Nice to meet you all.

So I picked up extend a few weeks ago, it's my first BB/fighting game and I main Lamda. I'll probably be coming by here with questions every now an then.

Nice to meet you all.

Nice to meet you, welcome to Lambda general.

Nice to meet you all.

Nice to meet you too, and welcome, feel free to ask anything about Lambda.

I played some today, and was dropping stupid easy combos.

So now I'm drinking to make myself feel better. How is everyone doing?

Every time someone talks about sickle storm, I'm just like "what's that", because everyone around here just calls it pizza wheel.

Act Parser Zwei/:Blade/:Cavalier, Sickle Storm, Spike Chaser, Crescent Sabre, Legacy Edge, Calamity Sword, Sword of Destruction.

Every time someone talks about sickle storm, I'm just like "what's that", because everyone around here just calls it pizza wheel.

Thats a awsome name for it

I personally still call it 236D

Act Parser Zwei/:Blade/:Cavalier, Sickle Storm, Spike Chaser, Crescent Sabre, Legacy Edge, Calamity Sword, Sword of Destruction.

croissant saber.

Jin's 2D is popsicle, his 632416C is fudge splash, and his j.B is banana peels.

We like food.

Pinwheel, Fuckin' spikes, UBW, hug.exe, Calamity Sword, rainbow/double rainbow, [Jet Set, Jet Set Radio, Future] (rarely use these anymore), and portal, that's how I referred to Lambda's specials/DDs for quite awhile and sometimes still do.

I think the only super in the game that deserves the name "Unlimited Blade Works" is Relius' 632146C (gear super). Archer and Relius have the same sexy voice actor (Suwabe "Suave" Junichi) so it works perfectly.

So who is really amazing in a particular match-up and wants to share their wisdom? Figured we should start putting stuff in the match-up threads

against everyone

Mash D > moar D

against Valkenhayn

press start > leave room