Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HexaNoid

[CSE] Lambda General Discussion

I can't stand playing on anything but a stick. I'm debating getting a 4th one, so I have two for each system.

4 sticks? Why do you need so many?

I dont see the point. Just get one modded for multiple consoles. Hell of a lot cheaper and lighter carrying around.

I dont see the point. Just get one modded for multiple consoles. Hell of a lot cheaper and lighter carrying around.

This.

Plus I would expect my friends to bring their own sticks if I have a session. I'm not made of money. :3

fuck 236C 2366D

0/120395820968 here

what an odd link

In CSEX? I haven't had a problem with that one.

Fuck 5DD > 236236D though ;w;

It's always the simple things that kill me lol.

This.

Plus I would expect my friends to bring their own sticks if I have a session. I'm not made of money. :3

We all have multiple sticks, it's easier to just drive over then to pack the stick, plus I can only have one art at a time :<

I've debated dual modding one of them, but every time I was looking into doing it, the modding stuff was all out of stock.

Sticks - http://ryuujinx.com/stuff/dewey/images/fightsticks.jpg

Man rapid fire 5C is nice for combos but you can't time it slowly like in CS2 anymore which really annoys me.

No more timed 5C into 4B(2) and no more adjusting the opponents height for easier oki setups.

Man rapid fire 5C is nice for combos but you can't time it slowly like in CS2 anymore which really annoys me.

No more timed 5C into 4B(2) and no more adjusting the opponents height for easier oki setups.

I don't have the game so correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you supposed to still be able to mash 5C for the same effect? At least that's what I hear...

I don't have the game so correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you supposed to still be able to mash 5C for the same effect? At least that's what I hear...

Yes you can still mash it. When I was playing EX I completely forgot you could hold it down lol

I don't want to mash I want to slowy time the the attack instead of rapid firing it.

You can't do this by delaying your mashing? I haven't heard any complaints about it on the JBBS, so I assumed you could still do the same stuff with 5C as in BBCS2.

You can't do this by delaying your mashing? I haven't heard any complaints about it on the JBBS, so I assumed you could still do the same stuff with 5C as in BBCS2.

No, you can't.

Hold the button for a nano-second and it fires 3 blades...

I don't know, but if you get crossed up, you have to do a gatling in the direction your character is facing and not in the direction of the opponent.

So if you do 5C and want to gatling into 3C and they go behind you while you're still whiffing 5C you have to do 1C and it will turn you around and do 3C towards the opponent.

LE was announced so you can pre order it already

Saw the LE, seems worth it (least to me since I love physical goodies) so pre-ordering. Now to play the waiting game even more and watch videos. e_e.

I found my new passion for Lambda and I have been messing around with her in Extend. I missed her as a main so she's my main again. ^__^

FT7. Extend Lambda mirrors. Let's go

Saw the LE, seems worth it (least to me since I love physical goodies) so pre-ordering. Now to play the waiting game even more and watch videos. e_e.

Haha yep, I'm a total sucker for tangible merchandise too... Dat artbook and soundtrack CD too tempting.