Sign in to follow this  
kaeru

[CSE] Bang FuuRinKaZan Guide (v2.0)

No hes right, not many of you pull it off ive seen your videos and others that post here and always drop the FRKZ.

frkz combos are so easy after you get them down tho

Zeth, 6C jD whiffs on Carl on Valkenhayn, and whiffs Rachel from a non-dash 5A starter. Do you have any ideas of what combo to replace it? I can't find a way to get 3+, I think ... 6C jc jD 2B 5D etc gets me 2 though.

Just to re-state the problem, without jump cancelling to jD, it whiffs after 6C on Carl/Valk and sometimes Rachel, which removes the option of web nail.

Zeth, 6C jD whiffs on Carl on Valkenhayn, and whiffs Rachel from a non-dash 5A starter. Do you have any ideas of what combo to replace it? I can't find a way to get 3+, I think ... 6C jc jD 2B 5D etc gets me 2 though.

Just to re-state the problem, without jump cancelling to jD, it whiffs after 6C on Carl/Valk and sometimes Rachel, which removes the option of web nail.

Can't you OTG 5d on Rachel for 2 seals?

Not when the 6C jD whiffs, on the non-dash 5A starter

Ah my bad, I thought you meant when you had to jc 6c for J.D to hit. Never mind :)

I don't have Extend.

But at least one of the combos listed from the jbbs list has Rachel and Valkenhayn at least that gives 3 seals off 5A with 6C>j.D>Web Nail included so that part should work somehow. But I'm not entirely sure what kind of combo you're even referring to with "non-dash 5A starter" cause that could mean a lot.

Why wouldn't people be able to do FRKZ combos in a real match?

Ever since CS1 there have been j.4C "loops" so it's really no different. And for most of the people who've played Bang it really shouldn't be hard at all since the "hard" part is just doing the same things over and over again.

Although I guess one thing that might stop people is the fact that the other person might die before the combo/s even finish.

Well, it's one thing to say you can do it in training mode, but it's another to break it out when you can just win safely the old fashioned way during a real match against someone on your level. Plus it's not just combos, but being able to move around skillfully without getting yourself killed.

Well, it's one thing to say you can do it in training mode, but it's another to break it out when you can just win safely the old fashioned way during a real match against someone on your level. Plus it's not just combos, but being able to move around skillfully without getting yourself killed.

Except it pretty much IS just about doing the combos, cause that's basically what you're saying people can't do in a real match. Whether or not the player dies in the process of trying to hit the opponent is rather moot because people WILL get hit by Bang while he's in FRKZ at some point so the opportunity to land the combos are always going to be there which in turn makes it JUST about landing the combos as I said and as it is implied you are saying. Of course sometimes the Bang player will die too but you make it seem like Bang players never hit the opponent once he's in FRKZ which I find hard to imagine.

I just think it's incredibly naive that you think none of "us" can do it in a real match.

If you've looked through this thread or watched any Extend Bang matches you've probably seen that he gets seals easily. So getting FRKZ isn't an issue. Then if you activate it in a proper situation, you're basically getting a free hit from the "freeze" or you're probably going to have them in a mix-up situation that will be hard to block for an extended period of time. So landing a hit while FRKZ isn't an issue either. So again, it just comes down to being able to do the combos, which anyone who spends the time in training mode long enough will be able to do even in a REAL MATCH.

Why is that so hard to believe?

I mean this in the nicest way possible, I hope at some point you play against a Bang either offline or on XBL that does one of those FRKZ combos against you and I hope the salt just pours out of you when you get j.4C'd like 9 times in a row before dying, lol.

i pretty much pop out frkz and get a free mixup i dunno

frkz combos are so autopilot too, land a jc is like, oh time do bust out a combo and then they die out in like 5 hits because frkz costs 4 seals and 50 meter which takes about 60% life out of the opponent for me

I don't have Extend.

But at least one of the combos listed from the jbbs list has Rachel and Valkenhayn at least that gives 3 seals off 5A with 6C>j.D>Web Nail included so that part should work somehow. But I'm not entirely sure what kind of combo you're even referring to with "non-dash 5A starter" cause that could mean a lot.

maybe they mean in corner because i get really sad when i cant get easy seals when i play extend against valk or carl midscreen

Go play a match against Omni and do it and then put it in YouTube.

Well if it's me personally, Omni is better than me and plays the game way the fuck more than me. But that's not the issue here.

I honestly don't understand where you're coming from now, I've explained it as clearly as possible. The skill level of the opponent means pretty much nothing when all that matters is touching them and doing a combo, why is that so hard to understand? How exactly is it any different than landing any other mix-up / combo in the game? It all comes back to you thinking either A) Bang somehow can't hit someone while in FRKZ or B) You think people can't do the combos in a match. So it really makes no sense to me why you think this way.

But I've said what I'm going to say on the topic, someone else can explain or do whatever with you.

DaiAndOh feel free to delete my posts since they aren't really helpful to the topic at hand.

Ummmm FRKZ combos like the ones here are practical.

There's no stupid timing links that make no sense that apply for 1 character on counterhit only. There's no random 1-in a million situations. There's no gold burst in the middle of the combo. They're quite possible to pull in real matches, and are pretty damn efficient.

Don't question their validity because about 90% of American BB is ass. Including me.

I wasn't saying they were invalid.

I was saying I would be impressed if I saw YOU GUYS, personally, do them in matches. Especially since you'd have to basically go out of your way to do it. I didn't know they were so easy though. I doubt I could do them. They're still pretty hype.

I guess I still had the idea of CT's FRKZ in my mind.

Edited by mAc Chaos

Contradictions everywhere

plus omni is not that great of a player from what i gathered when i played against him online if you cant beat him at all ESPECIALLY online, then FRKZ is the least of your concerns

as far as the whiffs on Carl and Valk i saw nezu pull off a frkz on a valk ill look for the vid when i come across it again

Edited by goldenxservbot

Contradictions everywhere

plus omni is not that great of a player from what i gathered when i played against him online if you cant beat him at all ESPECIALLY online, then FRKZ is the least of your concerns

as far as the whiffs on Carl and Valk i saw nezu pull off a frkz on a valk ill look for the vid when i come across it again

Look, I know this isn't even the right thread, so bad example from the mod, but Omni's my friend and shit so yeah....

You're seriously judging people by online play? When Omni not only won a netplay tournament to get flown out to WC, and then went and bodied everyone in the WC so bad only Japanese could stop him? But if you want to tier players more, let's go back to the social thread.

I think the whiffs are referred to out of FRKZ btw.

i was doing FRKZ combos online TODAY. CS2 only since im po, but cmon. It's just a mode, if you can get to it and use it right, which i'll admit is harder to do online, than it's BOOM and their dead.

Maybe I'm stupid but I can not get 6C jD to hit Valkenhayn or Carl under any circumstances whatsoever (Without jump cancelling, which removes the option of web nail). Non dash 5A means the only circumstance 6C jD seems to whiff on Rachel is when you start a combo with "non dash 5A", a d5A will still let 6C jD connect.

I'll explore it, anyway.

Okay, scratch what I said somewhat. Only if Valkenhayn and carl are STANDING when 6C hits does it whiff. In contexts like (corner) 5B 2B 623B 5B 6C j4C j623B 6C jD web 5C 6D it does connect. So only for standing confirms is this a problem, advanced corner seal combos still work.

A decent 2 seal circumvention is 5B 2B 6C jc jD 2B 5D air ender for now, tested it and it works. Does NOT work off of 5A or 2A (5A works if you hit confirm in 2 hits, IE 5A 5B 6C or 5A 2B 6C will both allow the combo to work, but not 5A 5B 2B 6C. I know I can't hit confirm that fast, but it could prove useful in specific punish scenarios)

Edited by Dacidbro

Okay guys, mAc's only building the hype meter by admitting there will be room to be impressed by seeing these combos LIVE, and i totally understand that. And i thank you mAc for coming in and saying it !! I hope we get a chance to have some awesome matches someday if you come up to MTL or if i travel to a major with brice and crew in the states. Afterall, FRKZ is not only about doing great mixup and damage to win a fight. I truly believe its about style and "going all out". It thrives on the hype of people who get excited to see them happen for real.

MORE IMPORTANTLY !!

seal combos, against valk and carl you can never do 6C j.D against them without a jump cancel, but you can do wall bound seal combos and get 3 seals off 5a. These are tough to do and im actively working on them so i can post them up with videos to show you guys.

Against RACHEL however its not so bad, if you are all the way into the corner, the 6C, j.D will work.

There are alot of possibilities here and i want to come up with a simple way to organize the seal combos. I dont want to list all possible combos either. Just like the FRKZ half, i want to keep it general. I want to go over the concepts of standing seal combos on character groups, corner seal combos on character groups and how to use wall bound with 6C or 6D to get seal combos by character group. I'm going to work on this tonight for sure. I also promised to add some stuff to the FRKZ guide, that is coming up very soon. Expect a big update because ive found a way to phase out all the nezu box loops for my cross loop instead. Making them easier to do and more damage.

Edited by kaeru

Just consider FRKZ a tool for those who wish to truly master Bang. I don't plan on even going near these for a while. or FRKZ in general.

Difficulty too high yo. (Sept CH10)

Look, I know this isn't even the right thread, so bad example from the mod, but Omni's my friend and shit so yeah....

You're seriously judging people by online play? When Omni not only won a netplay tournament to get flown out to WC, and then went and bodied everyone in the WC so bad only Japanese could stop him? But if you want to tier players more, let's go back to the social thread.

I think the whiffs are referred to out of FRKZ btw.

HAHA wow calm down Mr. Mod if you read my post carefully all i said was if i could beat Omni online then this guy wouldnt have a problem but since he cant do so then FRKZ combos should be the least of his concerns he should be hitting the basics instead. I have nothing against omni, but I could give two shits about your "friend"

Maybe I'm stupid but I can not get 6C jD to hit Valkenhayn or Carl under any circumstances whatsoever (Without jump cancelling, which removes the option of web nail). Non dash 5A means the only circumstance 6C jD seems to whiff on Rachel is when you start a combo with "non dash 5A", a d5A will still let 6C jD connect.

I'll explore it, anyway.

Okay, scratch what I said somewhat. Only if Valkenhayn and carl are STANDING when 6C hits does it whiff. In contexts like (corner) 5B 2B 623B 5B 6C j4C j623B 6C jD web 5C 6D it does connect. So only for standing confirms is this a problem, advanced corner seal combos still work.

A decent 2 seal circumvention is 5B 2B 6C jc jD 2B 5D air ender for now, tested it and it works. Does NOT work off of 5A or 2A (5A works if you hit confirm in 2 hits, IE 5A 5B 6C or 5A 2B 6C will both allow the combo to work, but not 5A 5B 2B 6C. I know I can't hit confirm that fast, but it could prove useful in specific punish scenarios)

Cool Ill keep this in my mind its a shame it doesnt work off of 5A from a single touch since this would be a realistic confirm imo bro

I haven't seen this said yet, but that cross loop. Good stuff Kareu. It's awesome, and not very difficult at all. I don't have CSE yet, but it looks better/easier than the old J.4c loops.

Yeah, I didn't specifically mention it but it's very nice.

I tried it, had it mostly down in about 15 minutes practice, very simple. I was doing an improvised confirm of (anything) 2C 2B (loop) x4 ashura for almost 6k effortless. Haha.

Sign in to follow this