Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

Mori likes her but he's not the one who draws most of the birthday art right? It's usually guest artists iirc. I know he usually draws the birthday art for Noel though.

Mori likes her but he's not the one who draws most of the birthday art right? It's usually guest artists iirc. I know he usually draws the birthday art for Noel though.

I read this as "it's usually great artists" and :C'd hard.

A lot of the art is from outside studios. It's very easy to tell Mori's work if you have looked at past GG art.

Do you mean past BB art? And yea I can usually tell when it's his drawing since it's kinda distinct.

Yeah, hello everyone. As promised, I've bought Blazblue official book from C81 and here are some photos (actually, not some but for every page). Unfortunately, I won't be able to re-photo something but I think the initial quality is okay. The book is containing all images used in Buluraji, so a dedicated person can simply cut it from Buluraji issues and these images aren't so rare (except cover which all of you have seen already). Well, as I've bought it anyway, why not to share it with you.

http://www.mediafire.com/?smsd1yua95fd4nc

Enjoy!

Oh, and I have a small request, kindly do not share/re-post it outside dustloop. Thanks in advance =)

Thank you so much Dexter! And yea, all of them are from bururaji, at least the ones I've seen in the pictures.

Alright, Megaupload DAI'D, and since a decent amount of the uploads were there.... well now they're not, namely it was the Chimelical Complex chapters, iirc, there were Mediafire links to them, but I do not have them; so if/when Emma (or anyone) posts them again for me, they will be re-updated, sorry for the inconvenience, blame the internet :kitty:

Alright, Megaupload DAI'D, and since a decent amount of the uploads were there.... well now they're not, namely it was the Chimelical Complex chapters, iirc, there were Mediafire links to them, but I do not have them; so if/when Emma (or anyone) posts them again for me, they will be re-updated, sorry for the inconvenience, blame the internet :kitty:

Ah, yes. :( Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/?6s24zpogqljin

Sucks to see what's happened to Megaupload.

And surprisingly fast: Blazblue phase shift 2 illustrations camera pictures.

Someone will scan the whole book, at least I hope for that.

That was... very fast, I didn't even realize the book had been released yet o_O It felt like only a few weeks ago it was announced.

Nine poking Jubei's face is very very adorable.

Thank you again Dexter! Was planning on getting my copy this time around. Finally I can see why Caelica's on the cover (not like ahem ahem Phase Shift 1). I am so sure Zephyr will get his hands on this. c:

HOLY FUCK SEVEN LOOKS HOT. And wow, seeing Nine so dere is so new to me as she acted like a bitch in the previous novels. Also fyea they showed Nirvana being under Caelica's property. Overall, the illusts look superb.

Also wow, Trinity's change of hairstyle to Plat's. Although tbh, I really liked it when her hair was down. AND OMG IT'S TERUMI ON THE COVER YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

Edit: And also noticed that it was Nine's hair all along on the cover.

Edited by Michi

What is the ISBN of the phase 2 book?? I am going to check if " Book Walker " sales it.

Edited by 50-50罠

Since I own Phase 0-2

Phase 2 is ISBN978-4-8291-4630-9

thank you. Is this the art book being given w/the US release? Since you own all phases can you post isbn to the other two?

Edited by 50-50罠

What artbook? Btw those pics were from BBjp site just for Jin's birthday

And here's the rest if the ISBN

Phase 0: ISBN978-4-8291-4592-0

Phase 1: ISBN978-4-8291-4617-0

*Happy 2/22 BDay Taokaka, from the official site

post-8773-139515168103_thumb.jpg

and also BBCSEX is out in PAL regions too

Edited by arctus32