Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

Hahaha wow, and Amane is supposed to be HEAVIER than Jin? He's so skinny!

All those homemade sweets he makes probably played a hand in that lol.

I want to see the concept art of Amane and Azrael now that I think about it.

Speaking of which, I can't imagine Amane being a ~6 ft, 150 pound dude when he looks like that without all the clothing.

Then again, I thought Makoto was taller than she actually is, seeing as how she looks noticeably taller than the other girls in her group when in actuality, she's just under 5'5. o_O

Edited by Yazumatto

I would love to see Hakumen's artwork and along with Valkenhayn's, Azrael's, and Hazama's. If that would be possible thanks :)

I'll scan them the next chance I get, as well as for the other person who PMed me earlier today.

For real? That means there are back-to-back birthdays in the beginning of April then.

Speaking of which, there will be homicide if Arcsys screws Makoto out of a decent birthday picture tomorrow. >.>

Makoto already has a birthday pic.

edi; oh wait, you said decent. Welp time to wait for a homicide case.

Edited by Chaoschao222

...that's not bad. It's definitely an improvement from last years. I guess they were too lazy to slap on a "Happy Birthday Makoto! " or something.

Someone really hates Makoto over at HQ. That's the only explanation for last year's pic. >.>

Oh wow... wooooow... Not sure if its Makoto's birthday or Noel. Even so its not as good as the rest of arts... Welp. At least they didn't completely forget about her... god exist \o/

Those Pakumen pictures made my gloomy day much, much more tolerable.