Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

*sigh* Is that sarcasm? Ragna (and Jubei) appeared in 6 chapter before. Mai searches for Azure Grimoire. Who has Azure Grimoire? Ragna, damn right. This encounter was very predictable.

"You are the heir to the Hazuki family". Kagura Mutsuki. Which means Mai is not Kagura.

Really?then sorry about that,because i don't really pay attention to the remix heart that much,because of,you.....know,H and about the Kagura mutsuki,is just a joke i make,sorry if is not funny,anyway can you give me the link where Jubei appear?i really want to see what he doing in remix heart.

Really?then sorry about that,because i don't really pay attention to the remix heart that much,because of,you.....know,H and about the Kagura mutsuki,is just a joke i make,sorry if is not funny,anyway can you give me the link where Jubei appear?i really want to see what he doing in remix heart.

Chapter 6. http://www.mediafire.com/?w6uw3526wx3v3vc Penultimate page. Nothing special though.

Question - is remix heart canonical?

Question - is remix heart canonical?

There is no official statement on this, but the writer of Remix Heart (Deko Akao) has written story content for the games and Mori is involved with the scenario and planning of it.

Edited by Tokkan

Thanks for the link Calamitus and the one who translate it,now maybe i should start reading remix heart properly,because it seem to get more important.(Jubei looks really cute in remix heart though)

I just there realized, there's hardly any fanservice in that chapter. A panty shot, and a flashback to the beach episode, that's it.

........I'm scared.

Can anyone provide a link to a bigger and not fuzzy version of this?

http://shoryuken.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/blazblue-bbcp-console-screenshots-01-600x399.jpg

i've looked everywhere

Google's reverse image search turned up this as the largest version of the image by dimension.

This one is the same size as the one you linked but is visibly better in quality and lacks a watermark.

oh crap guys looks like the entire BBCT Saga is getting a Novel i just thought it was just one time novel only during the orginal timeline

BBCT Novel Vol.2 was just shown to be coming out April 18

:gonk: damn doing all these novels wat they need to do is publish them in english for the states

Edited by raziel12

One more thing to translate, eh. And I've only finished chapter 2 of Phase 0 :<

Gotta buy 2 copies, debind one, scan it, and clean the scans all over again.

I don't know if these have been posted here, if they have please delete this post, I looked at the 1st post and didn't notice them.

These are I guess "semi-official" versions of the characters as the opposite gender, from the official art for the game Lost Saga (which they are featured in). Since Ragna being in LoV was posted I guess these should count as well.

Ragna:

awjeQRU.jpg

Jin: (for obvious reasons female version looks like Noel)

510xpGN.jpg

Hazama:

NdrjECe.jpg

Platinum:

VtZz8Gs.png

Rachel:

iLPdKSR.jpg

Non-BB fighting game characters just as extra:

Collapsed: ]

[img: