Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

I really like Hazama's girl version. Jin's looks lazy, I mean that's Noel exactly! Rachel looks like a girl even as a boy lol.

I remember seeing those somewhere before. They're exactly like what I don't want when I imagine a gender switch for a character. I know I'm some sort of cosmic anomaly when I say I'd rather see an intelligent reinterpretation of an existing character rather than "a guy with boobs"

Genderbent Platinum is just what I imagined what would happen if Sena actually had a say in their appearance lol.

I really like Hazama's girl version. Jin's looks lazy, I mean that's Noel exactly! Rachel looks like a girl even as a boy lol.

Considering Noel is a clone of his sister, it at least makes a bit of sense for female jin to look remotely like that. Now the May one...... :V

Considering Noel is a clone of his sister, it at least makes a bit of sense for female jin to look remotely like that. Now the May one...... :V

Yeah but it really does look exactly like Noel. The hair even parts more like Noel's hair and not like Jin's, and she's wearing Noel's dress so it just looks lik a Noel with bigger breasts and Jin's coat. Lazy lazy lazy. I find Ragna's to be the worst though.

Male Rachel looks like Firo from Bacanno...which is amazing.

And yea, female Jin is lazy as fuck. I know they look alike but people seem to forget Jin doesn't have long hair like Noel does.

No I get that, it's just they could of done something a little more original rather than just make Jin Noel. Which again, makes sense but..meh.

Carl gets all the breaks when it comes to fanart. *sigh*

BlazBlue Remix Heart is now out on nicovideo it was ok but kinda short on the action lol but at least ragna showed some of his moves but it was funny how the phantoms got the drop on him what a funny way to go

Mai was like :gonk:(ehhhh) lol

Edited by raziel12

Mai's first meeting with Ragna was to be expected. In this chapter, Mai's first hearing about the Magic Guild and about Trinity. The chapter ends with a cliffhanger. I will wait for the translated to see what is up with Mai and Rags.

https://twitter.com/sakaki_px4/status/332278310463733764/photo/1

Oh hi. A new manga adaptation of BlazBlue is to start next month in Dragon Age magazine. (Remix Heart is in Age Premium)

THIS IS NOT CHIMELICAL COMPLEX. Chimelical Complex is probably no more.

Pointy chins are back.

Hopefully this one goes past CT into CS.

artwork looks nice. Hope they do more than just convert CT story into a manga format and explore the BB universe. Supplementary material is always welcome

That new manga, is it confirmed it will cover CT?

I dunno, but the new manga is just called "BlazBlue"; it has no sub-title. And I don't think it would be right to cover CS without covering CT first.