Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

i say she would had been alil like Noel personality but hostile like Nu while fighting

kindhearted but shows no mecy to her enemies

if lamda had her memories before her death at the beginning she would been more like nu and hated humans that is onething lamda and nu have in common

Edited by raziel12

If Lambda had a personality, I'd want it to be "Cute psycho Nu when she's around Ragna, but like that around everyone and not so psycho". I'd love her forever if that was true.

....Of course, that would make her a generic moeblob, but shaddup I like my moeblobs :V

Lambda, if she were to develop and didn't have her own personality wiped out in replacement of Nu's, would probably be a frightened Murakumo unit, if her memories of being tortured as an experiment are any indication. Hateful of humans and hesitant to trust them. It'd be a mixture of developing a trust in maybe some characters like Litchi or Makoto, helping her warm up to the idea that some humans are good people, and then her functions as a Murakumo unit and fighting Ragna. Also having her faith in humanity broken by Relius. Because why the hell not? He's the fucking prick that would be up for that kind of thing. Him or Kokonoe, of course, since they could give two damns about others least they achieve their own goals.

She'd be the tragic female character of the series (she already is).

Lambda, if she were to develop and didn't have her own personality wiped out in replacement of Nu's, would probably be a frightened Murakumo unit, if her memories of being tortured as an experiment are any indication. Hateful of humans and hesitant to trust them. It'd be a mixture of developing a trust in maybe some characters like Litchi or Makoto, helping her warm up to the idea that some humans are good people, and then her functions as a Murakumo unit and fighting Ragna. Also having her faith in humanity broken by Relius. Because why the hell not? He's the fucking prick that would be up for that kind of thing. Him or Kokonoe, of course, since they could give two damns about others least they achieve their own goals.

She'd be the tragic female character of the series (she already is).

Fuuuuuck now I want Lambda back ;_;

Um I kinda ended up watching the Terumi Kagura PV a lot and noticed this quick slideshow of pictures at the end of it.

I found 14 pictures (not sure if that's all of it) and uploaded them here.

http://tinyurl.com/lg88ld9

Wait, what did it eat? :psyduck:

Thanks for these! All I managed was from the camrip. u3u I'm hype for that Terumi and Trinity picture.

I just noticed Hakumen and Jubei are in the background in that pic with Celica hugging Platinum.

^I think the general consensus is that it's Phantom!Nine.

ANYWAY. This is a little late, but I'm sure all of you have been preoccupied with all sorts of awesome news, so...!

Remix Heart Chapter 11 (English)

MediaFire

Imgur

And a special thanks to Zephyr for helping me with a few pages~

Edited by Emma

I just noticed Hakumen and Jubei are in the background in that pic with Celica hugging Platinum.

didn't see haku for..some reason ._. but seeing jubei just made me smile

^I think the general consensus is that it's Phantom!Nine.

ANYWAY. This is a little late, but I'm sure all of you have been preoccupied with all sorts of awesome new, so...!

MediaFire

Imgur

And a special thanks to Zephyr for helping me with a few pages~

Wooo chapter 11!! Thanks Emma and Zephyr, you guys rock!

ANYWAY. This is a little late, but I'm sure all of you have been preoccupied with all sorts of awesome new, so...!

Thank you very much, guys.