Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

Best one ever. Mai and Ragna look like cute couple in the wallpaper.

Pls don't give Mori any ideas.

That's cool wallpaper I wasn't for sure were there wallpapers out of Mai and Ragna together yet.

Scanning a little something at the expense of my copy of Dragon Age (don't really need that book :V)

http://i.imgur.com/5Wx55zO.jpg

Sorry about the tears and all, I have no experience with this stuff other than ripping my UNiB mook from back then :/

So yeah sit tight and wait for it to be fully scanned :) (since no one else is doing it >_>)

*No matter how you look at it, it's not an ero-doujin :P

Scanning a little something at the expense of my copy of Dragon Age (don't really need that book :V)

Sorry about the tears and all, I have no experience with this stuff other than ripping my UNiB mook from back then :/

So yeah sit tight and wait for it to be fully scanned :) (since no one else is doing it >_>)

You might want to use the hairdryer method to debind it. That's how I did it.

Hopefully I'm not too late though.

You might want to use the hairdryer method to debind it. That's how I did it.

Hopefully I'm not too late though.

hehehe too late >__>

oh and here it is

Blazblue Calamity Trigger Chapter 1 (RAW)

Mediafire

I really wanted to add more in the omake section since all it got are single pages, but oh well maybe next time if I decide to do this again :/

Here's your terribly scanned yet decent raw

*Hmmm I should buy a hairdryer now that I remember my sister moved out and took it with her :V

Edited by arctus32

....I'd be creeped out if I didn't believe this is EXACTLY how the scene would play out in motion. Its like Ragna is trying his damnest not to get turned on.

Reposting it here just in case ppl missed it and for convenience sake

Mediafire

and also a question, should I continue scanning this or wait till some pro handle it?

Mediafire

and also a question, should I continue scanning this or wait till some pro handle it?

Well, I don't think there's anyone else scanning it.

Maybe I can give some tips:

- Put a black paper or something similar on top of the page when scanning the B/W pages to avoid bleedings.

- Use 300dpi when scanning B/W pages and 600dpi for colored pages.

- Make sure you rotate the page properly by lining the horizontal line with the Ruler tool.

Hnnngh. OKAY, game plan. I'll try to get chapter 12 done by tomorrow since there's a tournament today. And then I'll work on this one if everyone's okay with that?

Mediafire

Nifty. Added.

Mediafire

I'd appreciate if you kept doing it (assuming it's not a hassle), thank you very much btw. I was really looking forward to this manga lol.