Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

The girl they got to play Makoto is actually named Makoto. Godlike.

I feel sorry for her. She's got to wear something so indecent D:

No, you don't have to ask. This is your final warning. Be patient, people aren't withholding manga to spite you. If it's not posted, we don't have it.

I feel sorry for her. She's got to wear something so indecent D:

Maybe not... or at least, I hope not. Maybe all she has to do is wear the swag jacket or the Academy uniform. Now that I think about it, the latter has the highest probability of being true.

By the way, the fact that this Live action BB is an actual thing makes me amuses me greatly. I'm finding it hard to stifle my laughter here.

Makoto Koichi is pretty cute though. She's already got the short. brown hair. That being said, if they're going for accuracy, I'm fairly certain she's going to be stuffing that bra. >.>

Also, the fact that they got a woman named Makoto to play Makoto amuses me greatly.

Edited by Yazumatto

This? If you are speaking for English then be prepared to feel the wrath if Chao.

No wrath today, we don't have CH16 tl'd yet. Emma will likely get around to it when they have time.

Ch 17 is pretty funny and show more of who Seifer is? I seems he and Relius are connected. It makes me think that Seifer was the one that turned Mai into a girl. Anyway, the Conversion Grimoire is save with Seifer (sigh).

I've been living in a lie, I always thought Ragna's sword's blade was blunt but only playing the story mode in Chronophantasma I saw it was sharp...

Alright, finally got around to adding all the pictures since way back when Azrael was wearing a wedding dress. Including Amane's six birthday pics for today.