Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

the 3rd chapter of chinese version of Blazblue CT was release some time ago this week this time ragna is fighting rachel i kinda like this art style too its too bad its not translated by anyone

http://99comic.com/manhua/9919391/list_149227.htm?s=15

i also found the whole digital version of volume 1 off of nicovideo but you need to pay to read it

Edited by raziel12

the 3rd chapter of Korea version of Blazblue CT was release some time ago this week this time ragna is fighting rachel i kinda like this art style too its too bad its not translated by anyone

http://99comic.com/manhua/9919391/list_149227.htm?s=15

i also found the whole digital version of volume 1 off of nicovideo but you need to pay to read it

That's Chinese...

do we have any rips of the new character emblems? i can't seem to find them

The image gallery on the Blazblue wiki has the emblems for every character besides Kokonoe. I've been keeping an eye out for hers for my collection, but it wasn't posted in her Famitsu article like with Kagura and Terumi's announcement, so I guess we still have to wait. I have all the others if you want me to forward them.

Here are the covers of Remix Heart with better quality (I got them from Book Walker, quite handy site for getting covers and some pages from manga):

coverImage_93946.jpg

coverImage_333231.jpg

What sucks is Mai is like the hottest chick/dude in the series. And she ain't even in the games. BTW, damn Mai and Makoto pretty much have the same bust size, at least judging from the 2nd cover of them together

What sucks is Mai is like the hottest chick/dude in the series. And she ain't even in the games.

He... She... It betrayed brotherhood of men. Even Amane is not that bad.

I had slight hope in my heart that I will not see fanservice this time... How naive it was...

qzgdif.png

What sucks is Mai is like the hottest chick/dude in the series. And she ain't even in the games. BTW, damn Mai and Makoto pretty much have the same bust size, at least judging from the 2nd cover of them together

It's... it's a trap!!!