Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

I like how you can tell how much the azure has taken over his body.

Yeah, I guess we can see how far along he is now.

Is It Possible The "BBCP Downloads" Section... Add Kurushii Mirror BBCP Gallery? It Will Come Useful To The People Who Visit Here

Yeah, once you've finished up with BBCP rips, I'll add all the stuff from it onto here at once (as well as the images I'm behind on adding).

Wow, they weren't kidding when they referred to his Azure as if were some kind of infection. Ragna's right half looks like a corroded mess.

Just to share my joy with you, almost 5 years of hunting her are over. Paid 300% but happy with it!

You're on a level of dedication I wish I had if you legit paid 300 bucks for that. I can't even bring myself to pay 200 for the Makoto figure.

You're on a level of dedication I wish I had if you legit paid 300 bucks for that. I can't even bring myself to pay 200 for the Makoto figure.

If they'd just make an awesome Terumi/Hazama figure already, I'd pay 300$ for it.

I thought they were done doing the birthday pics? I mean, don't get me wrong, I love these to death, but I'm a little miffed that Kagura and Makoto got nothing this year, if they really are starting this back up.

EDIT: I guess Kags DID get something. Neat. But Makoto still got nothing. Bleh.

Edited by SuzakuRainmaker

I thought they were done doing the birthday pics? I mean, don't get me wrong, I love these to death, but I'm a little miffed that Kagura and Makoto got nothing this year, if they really are starting this back up.

EDIT: I guess Kags DID get something. Neat. But Makoto still got nothing. Bleh.

None of the existing characters have gotten Birthday pictures this year. Newly added characters have in the 2013-2014 round.

Bad quality since it's from Blue Radio. First artwork from the new LN series, Bloodedge Experience.

E2hfvjTl.png

Edit: Here is also the Logo that was shown yesterday on Arc Live

YyzyY67l.png

Erm... that looks like an older Rachel with some random schoolboy. Not at all what I was expecting from something called "Bloodedge Experience".

I wholeheartedly approve of that mega-Rachel, even if it's not actually her.

So Zedar what do you think.

About him looking like Touya?

To me, he looks like the middle ground between Ragna and Touya.

On the unfinished cover and the lower monochrome head, he looks more like Ragna to me. But his hair color, ahoge (but it's longer here) and eyes reminds me more about Touya.

I mean about the novel overrall

Want to know more about it, plan to read it. What else is it to say about it at this stage? Not much info has really been given about it. The art work at least shows that it isn't about the current Ragna that we know about, but will likely have some connection due to the Bloodedge name.

What can it be about? Is it Rachel and is that guy who will become Ragna? Or does it take place after BB4? Will it show the reason why the evil will disappear if Rachel dies?

Unless I'm missing something, those two images are literally all we have at the moment, so any and all discussion or speculation is pointless waste of oxygen.