Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

Wow. Mai looks very mature in the drawing. It looks like the epilogue take place further down the road.

What? No, it only takes place a few days after the end of chapter 24.

Thanks for clarifying.

Looking forward to epilogue tomorrow, especially when it's more than 20 pages.

Nah, it's 20 pages. Turns out I misread Sumeragi's tweet.

Image of Mai drawn by Mori. This image come from the 4th volume of Remix Heart.

I guess that's the outfit that Mai will use after graduating. I imagined that a more modest outfit would fit her better considering her personality, but this is Mori we are talking about. I suppose that as μ-12 indicates, it could be worse.

Nah, it's 20 pages. Turns out I misread Sumeragi's tweet.

Could you give us a summary of what happens in it please?

from Mori's twitter

Mori is a big liar, big liar, big liar . . . More info about Alpha 01 is needed before we start screaming like 15 years old girls a lot of theories.

Nice sketch.

Oh god, I have a feeling Mori's going to try and pull a NEEDLESS ending where he turns all the male characters into female...

from Mori's twitter

Fuck a homie named Apocalypse. Each new sketch of her just brings out more silly speculation :(

Added everything I was behind on other than Bloodedge eXperience images. BB post reached maximum clutter so everything is behind collapse tags now.

Nice sketch of Alpha. Liking what I see at least. You can also notice the obvious influence from the other Murakumo units we've seen up to now (plus Ragna).

The hair, face and headgear are all very similar to Mu-12. Upper body portion of the suit is from Nu-13 (the lower portion is more akin to Mu-12) while the thruster(s) remind me more of Izayoi. Still it does have some unique aspects to it. For one, the horn on the headgear is not shared by any other Murakumo and the armored legs are different from the standard fare. Alpha also forgoes the smaller funnels in favor of 2 big Blood Scythe blades (evoking Ramlethal in the process). Finally we have the Black Beast Arm itself.

I really do like this design though. I can't exactly explain it, but I guess the chimera-like "aspect" of it just clicks with me.

Smiling Kokonoe irks me...

Other than that the art style looks similar to the vita box art, though Celica's face looks somewhat more roundish and the eye's has gotten bigger as well and Kokonoe seems to have grown a couple breast sizes as well...

The only things that 'seem' right are the guys, Minerva and Lambda.

I'm about 80% sure Mori drew that. And we all know how Mori is.

Yeah. His stuff usually looks pretty good when black and white but tends to be utter garbage in colour.

I like the drawing just fine, it's just that Mori can be rather....indecisive. So I'm not surprised if something from Mori is suddenly changed, or warped, or suddenly made real for no reason.

Especially if his history of lies is anything to go by.

I mean, I like the guy, but sometimes he just seriously beats around his bushes and then lies to them, to their faces.