Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

*poke* I haven't released anything here in a long while, and yesterday I learned how to decrypt and extract the ebook data for these. So here's a large gift box of the raws. If someone wants to take up the translation job on any of the novels, send me a PM and i'll upload the xhtml files for them. Enjoy everyone~

Thank you for uploading all of that material. By the way, I noticed that the 4th Remix Heart tankoubon added 2 pages to chapter 22 in order to provide further characterization to Shiori:

[collapse]ATdg9rA.jpgXkuh31f.jpg[/collapse]

I encountered some compilations of the Remix Heart manga that might be of interest to people who haven't downloaded it already. These would permit one to obtain all of the translated chapters with 4 instead of 24 downloads (and also include translations of the 4komas of the first 3 volumes):

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2lxw7h8bathoqrw/BlazBlue_Remix_Heart_v1.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/download/optcahwyt039ihu/BlazBlue_Remix_Heart_v2.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4twddihncoqtujj/BlazBlue_Remix_Heart_v3.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/download/lk2blwp7vi79owc/BlazBlue_Remix_Heart_v4_ch20-24.rar

It looks like this week Famitsu will come with two special cards with new artwork for CPEX and Xblaze 2.

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201504/07076053.html

Just to comment on the article, this week's famitsu will have a six page special on CPE and XBL:M. The Blazblue part will have new info about Kagura's story.

The magazine will also come with a card, on the front side there will be an illustration of Watashi and Es by Mori and on the backside, an illustration of Lambda and Celica by Higuchi Konomi (xblaze character designer).

Question, guys! When I finish up the last small bit of RH I need to translate, would you like me to put every chapter in one big zip folder for easier access?

Question, guys! When I finish up the last small bit of RH I need to translate, would you like me to put every chapter in one big zip folder for easier access?

That would be cool I guess

This would be nice, but I only really want it if you redo it all using tankoubon versions, since in tankoubon chapter 22 has two extra pages and chapter 24 has the correct version of Terumi.

Since I don't want you to torture yourself further, don't do it.

This would be nice, but I only really want it if you redo it all using tankoubon versions, since in tankoubon chapter 22 has two extra pages and chapter 24 has the correct version of Terumi.

Since I don't want you to torture yourself further, don't do it.

oh goddammit you're right

I checked chapter 24 though and didn't see what you meant with Terumi. Could you explain it a little more please?

edit: just kidding, found the difference haha.

I guess if enough people really want it I'll do it. I still need to finish the other BlazBlue manga.

and chapter 24 has the correct version of Terumi.

Now that you mention it, there is more than that change on the tankoubon, maybe I will make a comparison later. It will be interesting if someone check the whole series, probably there is a lot of tiny changes over the 4 volumes.

You sure it's okay to mention the gallery having spoilers and still discuss them in your post? Mind you, I still haven't read Xblaze, so I'm not sure if those are actual spoilers or not.

You sure it's okay to mention the gallery having spoilers and still discuss them in your post? Mind you, I still haven't read Xblaze, so I'm not sure if those are actual spoilers or not.

If someone want's me to remove them I will. But my spoilers are from the previous game Code:Embryo and not the sequel lost memories that I mentioned.

Imgur gallery with concept art for XBLAZE and new battle CGs. It contains spoilers for Lost Memories.

It is 195 images...

Collapsed: spoiler Code:Embryo:
I liked how detailed Takamagahara system is.

Also Izayoi's emblem in Xblaze is very similar to the emblem in Blazblue.

Thanks.

I see the BB wikia posting some high and clean CG portraits, where is that coming from?.

Yes please. By the way, could you perhaps translate the two additional pages that were added to chapter 22 in the 4th tankoubon and the 4koma that was in that volume? No need to redo any of the other pages I think.

[collapse]ATdg9rA.jpg

Xkuh31f.jpg

sFzfbvO.jpg[/collapse]

I see the BB wikia posting some high and clean CG portraits, where is that coming from?.

I rip them from the game. SirRouzel told me how to do that.

I'll do a thread once I rip everything, and post all of it there. It will take a while, though.

Remix Heart Chapter 25 - Epilogue (English)

MediaFire
Imgur

That's all, folks.

I'll reedit chapter 23 with the new pages asap.