Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

... これが名もなき魔道書(にょたいか)の力だ!

"This is the power of turning into a girl the Nameless Grimoire!"

lol.

I think I remember seeing those translated before but I can't find them.

I think I remember seeing those translated before but I can't find them.

The 4komas from the first 3 volumes have been translated, but not the ones from the 4th one.

Is the Alter Memory blu-ray already out in The States?, I know is not out until July 21 but I found this on Yahoo Japan Acutions.

kawatki185-img600x4413lrqf.jpg

kawatki185-img600x429ivpb8.jpg

Maybe is a fake item or maybe it was obtained illegally?.

It not fake but someone got it illegally and fake covers look off as well the art work and writing.

I went to A-Kon at the start of this month, and FUNimation were selling it at their booth, so they most likely got it legit.

Yep, that's the legit US release, so yeah, the release date isn't that far off. (Funny it got delayed, oh well. >_>)

Can someone explicate what exactly the "Arc-Mix! Arc System Works Official Fan Book" is? Various sites list it as a Doujinshi, but it is also sold at stores like Kotobukiya in Akihabara, for about 1500 Yen, which only have official goods. Is it a selection of artworks of circles and artist which are approved by Arc System Works or something different?

PS: The links to the artworks in the first two posts are all not working (Error 500 - Internal Server Error) since about two weeks. Just want to point it out.

Can someone explicate what exactly the "Arc-Mix! Arc System Works Official Fan Book" is? Various sites list it as a Doujinshi, but it is also sold at stores like Kotobukiya in Akihabara, for about 1500 Yen, which only have official goods. Is it a selection of artworks of circles and artist which are approved by Arc System Works or something different?

It has a bunch of 4-panel comics and mostly B&W drawings. I didn't see any circles credited, so I'm inclined to believe it's mostly, if not all, ASW's in-house artists.

Do let us know if you find some pictures of the Celica's CF art. It looks amazing. 

Is the splash artist for CF Sumeragi? I mean, it does look similar to her artstyle.