Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

So... when DL upgraded... every single link became a link to the first post. I don't now how... I don't know why... but I guess this is even worse than everything being broken...

This probably isn't even possible to fix itself, so I'll have to go do it myself. For images it's not too bad since I just have to change the links back to the correct pictures, but I don't have many, if any of the download links on deck so...

Google's cached version of the first page has most of the download links. You could copy them over from that if you want.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:8fUly9kOwYcJ:http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php/topic/4174-blazblue-official-art-thread-and-directory/%2Bsite:dustloop.com+official+art&hl=en&biw&bih&gbv=2&&ct=clnk

Oh neat, it's from June, which was the second most recent update. Thanks. \o/
I'll try to get everything fixed up either tomorrow or Tuesday. 

@Chaoschao222

First, thank you that you put on all this work to repair every link. You don't know how many appreciate your work for this thread. (By the way, I always have to chuckle when I see the current first post, since it reflects the current situation perfectly).

Second, in EVERY thread in Zepp Museum, which has these types of links, occurs this problem: every link leads to the first post. Is it possible to contact the thread starters via Twitter, PM or something else so they can fix them?

This thread is fucking fixed (it still looks ugly, though) and back up-to-date. Well, XBLAZE still isn't up-to-date, but what's there is at least fixed.

Second, in EVERY thread in Zepp Museum, which has these types of links, occurs this problem: every link leads to the first post. Is it possible to contact the thread starters via Twitter, PM or something else so they can fix them?

Grooooooss. Well hopefully I can just use the google caching like this thread got for the other threads and fix them all myself. Its ultimately 230ish threads to go through, but hell, I've bred my share of shiny Pokémon, I'm used to tedious tasks.

And of course, if I cannot, I'll try to contact some users, but some are long gone (GG official art thread would certainly be RIP) or just unlikely to want to have to re-add everything (artist threads with 50+ pics).

edit; alas, I was not able to save Zepp. The Google caches updated to new DL, and other archive services are just way too old and require me to know what the urls were before Dustloop upgraded. RIP.

New art by Toshimichi Mori; It represents the winning team of the Arc Revolution Cup 2015 BlazBlue tournament:

Hidden Content

The red, green and blue monsters, eh? Nice.

At least she doesn't look as much like Rule 63 Ragna anymore; now she looks like Ragna and Nu's love child.

The Black Beast we needed, not the one we got when Ragna and Nu took a tumble in the Cauldron.

I can imagine the hate...Swords that attack from full screen and also drain life...

So once more, it looks like a collection of elements from Ragna and the Murakumos combined into one neat package. You got Ragna's outfit color scheme, hair color, the heterochromia and the Azure Grimmoire arm. From Nu-13 we got (as mentioned by Tokkan) the eyepatch and ahoge. From Mu-12 we got the hair length (tattered clothes and exposed skin included)  while the shoulder pads are reminiscent of Noel's first outfit (along with the extra lengths belts). Lastly Lamb-chops' collar as Badgerine mentioned.

Honestly, I'm not wholly liking this one. It seems a little..."bare bones" in comparison to the first 2 images we've had. It's by no means terrible or anything, but something about it is not sitting well with me. Might be the black mummy wrap socks and cross belts over exposed thighs that's causing it...

So once more, it looks like a collection of elements from Ragna and the Murakumos combined into one neat package. You got Ragna's outfit color scheme, hair color, the heterochromia and the Azure Grimmoire arm. From Nu-13 we got (as mentioned by Tokkan) the eyepatch and ahoge. From Mu-12 we got the hair length (tattered clothes and exposed skin included)  while the shoulder pads are reminiscent of Noel's first outfit (along with the extra lengths belts). Lastly Lamb-chops' collar as Badgerine mentioned.

Honestly, I'm not wholly liking this one. It seems a little..."bare bones" in comparison to the first 2 images we've had. It's by no means terrible or anything, but something about it is not sitting well with me. Might be the black mummy wrap socks and cross belts over exposed thighs that's causing it...

This time it might look more simple than the last looks at her is probably because this is probably how she looks like being in her "cape" form before equipping the Murakumo. Her feet looks similar to how it looks on Mu's cape form and has the same collar as Nu and Lambda in their cape forms.

Her armor form likely looks similar like before, except for maybe the hair and the eye patch.

Edited by Zedar90

New Alpha pic from Mori's Twitter

Looks like Mori added elements from Nu to her (ahoge, eyepatch).

Alpha is by far the best designed blazblue character aesthetically, only ones that come close is Hakumen, Rachel and Terumi/Hazama.

Edited by Chaoschao222
don't quote images

I'm not sure how to feel about an intentionally secondary design being called the best :psyduck:

Has this page been translated?

A 4chan poster scanlated that page of Remix Heart yonkomas from the 4th volume of the manga, so I thought I'd take the liberty of posting it here:

mdrnU84.jpg

A 4chan poster scanlated that page of Remix Heart yonkomas from the 4th volume of the manga, so I thought I'd take the liberty of posting it here:

Cool, Thank you very much. I really appreciate it.

Now all that’s left is translation for the two extra pages that were included in Volume 4 chapter 22.

Sumeragi tweeted a few days ago about a cocktail at the Cafe Bar Kirin that is inspired by Mai Natsume. Nice to see that Mai is getting included to those BB promotional events along with other characters.

vL924An.jpg