Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

9 hours ago, ReRe01 said:

you know Kosmos badgirl those are the best screenshot I seen so far good job finding them.

It was easy, just took them from the new CF portal site ;)

ChO6CHiUkAA60RE.jpg:large

Jin by Mori (something is wrong with his ear in my opinion). It is sad that only Mori and occasionally Sumeragi draw non-promotional BB art these days.

Official non-promotional art, you mean - Pixiv is still ripe with it.

On 5/10/2016 at 0:04 AM, Toxin45 said:

Seriously not a fan of that.

You're not, but ArcSysWorks doesn't really care about you so your opinion is irrelevant.

With that said though, I wonder if Taro will also show up. He was a really cool guy in the Remix Heart manga.

Plus there aren't that many string users in Anime/Manga

The only other people that I know of that use strings is Walter from Hellsing and Lubbock from Akame ga Kill.

I've been printing 100x70 posters of my favorite game franchises and framing them to my walls, I'd really like to have one of BlazBlue that would channel the cast and the tone of series into one picture, can anyone recommend me one?

That one's nice, but the picture's kinda small and sorry for not saying this earlier, I'd really like the picture to be official art if that's possible ^^;

Yeah, that's Denim and Kachua from Tactics Ogre that he's drawn. Mori says Tactics Ogre is probably the game he's spent the longest amount of time playing.