Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

are you going to reupload the pictures again with new link? or something? and are you going to upload the BlazBlue Central Fiction Pictures when it comes out?

My my, that's very not-good. I know I have some of them, but I don't believe I have everything. I personally only make a point to save every image posted. Light novels and manga are more case by case for me. I'll see what I have and can do.

2 hours ago, Chaoschao222 said:

My my, that's very not-good. I know I have some of them, but I don't believe I have everything. I personally only make a point to save every image posted. Light novels and manga are more case by case for me. I'll see what I have and can do.

I believe they are all my links. I removed everything from mega. I already transferred them over to another server. I'll post them later today.

14 minutes ago, Kurushii said:

I believe they are all my links. I removed everything from mega. I already transferred them over to another server. I'll post them later today.

Which server are you using now?

I'll update the links this weekend.

-since Dustloop was dead all weekend, I did not update links. I'll do it when I have time. Likely tomorrow or Wednesday afternoon.

I thought they would have release her before the game comes out like they did Izanami when she got added but that crazy they going to added her afterwards.

Izanami's contents kit was added on the exact day she came out in arcades.

Also worth noting: Kagura, Terumi, Kokonoe, Celica and Lambda did not get contents kits releases for Chronophantasma; the only contents kits they've been included in are the Central Fiction contents kits (except Lambda ofcourse). So there's no guarantee that console characters will be included in contents kits.

Relius and Valkenhayn from Bloodedge EXperience by Mori

Cp-thDRUIAATIro.jpg

Spoiler

EDIT: Forgot to add; This weeks Famitsu will also have a double sided poster with illustration by Katou and Sumeragi

57ab306bbe686.jpg57ab305a68342.jpg

Edited by Danaiden

1 hour ago, Leiopelma said:

Here's a higher resolution version of the double sided poster by Katou and Sumeragi:

zGZcmZ6.jpg

Still not good enough. Those images more than a few JPEG artifacts. I want high quality PNG versions of these images,

2 hours ago, VelvetHaze said:

Still not good enough. Those images more than a few JPEG artifacts. I want high quality PNG versions of these images,

Then go buy the Famitsu issue and scan it. All ebook releases are compressed in JPEG before it's packaged for the user to download. Nothing we can do about it. That said I don't know what method they extracted the images so I may be able to get slightly better.

2 hours ago, VelvetHaze said:

Could you sound like any less of an ungrateful prick?  How about thanking them for what is still a high-quality images from something that you can't get/are too lazy to get yourself before immediately whining about a few JPEG artifacts and the file type?

Hell, the artifacts are barely even noticeable in those.  You're being pretty ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Kurushii said:

Then go buy the Famitsu issue and scan it. All ebook releases are compressed in JPEG before it's packaged for the user to download. Nothing we can do about it. That said I don't know what method they extracted the images so I may be able to get slightly better.

hmmm? why would they save them as JPG? PNG isn't that much bigger, even if you compress it down to a tiny size it doesn't leak data like JPG does. I'll continue to look around the Internet and post anything I find here.

1 hour ago, Orihalcon said:

Could you sound like any less of an ungrateful prick?  How about thanking them for what is still a high-quality images from something that you can't get/are too lazy to get yourself before immediately whining about a few JPEG artifacts and the file type?

Hell, the artifacts are barely even noticeable in those.  You're being pretty ridiculous.

Asking if there is a higher quality scan available and saying that I want to find one now makes me a prick?

The quality is bad though. If you can't see it and say it is "barely noticeable" that just means your computer screen is crap. Artifacts even if "just barely noticeable" are still distortions... they are destruction of art and not what was intended to be shown in the first place. When I look at art, I want to see what the artist drew, not what the computer did to the art once it was uploaded.