Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

3 hours ago, DNHero666 said:

ok where can i download it it seems i can't download it?

Go to the bottom of the page, click on the 3 dots next to the social media icons.

2 hours ago, VelvetHaze said:

Still a couple of images missing... like the Izanami one where there are no skulls floating around her.

I can't do anything more, I used a custom script to download everything and that is what I got, if only a few are missing, I'm sure it won't be hard to download them manually.

Any Updates for The BlazBlue Central Fiction Pictures CG, Story Mode Characters, Sprites, Chibis, Voice Lines, and Others to Download soon?

and When is the Chibis Sprites From Chrono Phantasma and Central Fiction Teach me Miss Litchi is Gonna be Out to download? and Help Me Professor Kokonoe Chibis Sprits From BBCS:Ex like Makoto, Platinum, and Relius are gonna be out or Made?

right now no ones as done BBCF rips at all who owns the game and the one who made it easy for everyone to rip BBCPEX is in the process of working on the hitbox for BBCF but he has come across some issue with the game.

On 9/18/2016 at 6:05 PM, Astoria said:

Does anyone have a source for a higher resolution version of these two pictures? They were posted in the image gallery for Es in the BlazBlue wikia.image.jpeg I need to use them for reference purposes. =w=

image.jpeg

Going off of this, has any concept art emerged for the new characters? I too would like them for reference purposes.

On 10.10.2016 at 5:10 AM, MaximusMurkimus said:

Going off of this, has any concept art emerged for the new characters? I too would like them for reference purposes.

Doesn't seems so. Neither the gallery nor the artbook in the LE has them. You and Astoria have to wait until they release a CF artwork collection.

In other news, some of the BlazBlue characters have a short guest appearance in Nexons iOS/Android game "Medal Masters: Call of destiny". They appear as cute chibi characters fitting to the games art style. Maybe someone can rip them before the event ends.

http://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/201610120031/
http://www.gpara.com/infos/view/38253

Spoiler

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg

On 8/10/2016 at 8:31 AM, kosmos badgirl said:

First of all, thanks for this.

Before I check it out myself and potentially get spoiled though, are these rips just the complete images, or does the file include the character models which are not integrated into the background, like this one? If not, is there still a way to rip them separately?

I'm specifically looking for Saya's from her arcade ending illustration.

4 hours ago, Putin said:

First of all, thanks for this.

Before I check it out myself and potentially get spoiled though, are these rips just the complete images, or does the file include the character models which are not integrated into the background, like this one? If not, is there still a way to rip them separately?

I'm specifically looking for Saya's from her arcade ending illustration.

Just screencaps, no layers or artwork with transparent background. We don't have any kind of rip yet.

18 hours ago, Danaiden said:

Doesn't seems so. Neither the gallery nor the artbook in the LE has them. You and Astoria have to wait until they release a CF artwork collection.

In other news, some of the BlazBlue characters have a short guest appearance in Nexons iOS/Android game "Medal Masters: Call of destiny". They appear as cute chibi characters fitting to the games art style. Maybe someone can rip them before the event ends.

http://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/201610120031/
http://www.gpara.com/infos/view/38253

Reveal hidden contents

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg

Makes sense. Do you or anyone else remember how long it took CS/CP's Material Collection to show up after the game?

On a side note, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn is getting design art books 10-12 YEARS after they came out. CF Material Collection better not play around like that