Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

What do you mean by ripped pictures? The mods there add pictures as they become available  

EDIT: I see what you mean. High quality rips of the games CGs are being added to characters' profile pages.

Would love some concept art to go with it. How soon did the Material Collections for CS and CP came after the games were released?

On 10/17/2016 at 0:21 PM, MaximusMurkimus said:

Would love some concept art to go with it. How soon did the Material Collections for CS and CP came after the games were released?

The CS Material Collection came out in early April 2011, nine months after the CS console release in July 2010.

BBCP had it's first Material Collection released in March 2013 (several months before the games console release in October) with a second Material Collection out in December.

Can someone do me a favor and either post or link all the teach me miss litchi sprites?

I'm particularly looking for pissed off Noel and Ragna.

Nine BBCF Gallery guest illustration by EU03, Associate Art Producer at LabZero
 CvT9g1lVUAA8hfR.jpg:orig

Bonus illustration:

Spoiler

CvT9haiUkAEw_BZ.jpg:orig

Some of the other members of LabZero which contributed to the gallery 

When I find the time I'll post the tweets of some of the other guest illustrators too.

4 minutes ago, Danaiden said:

Nine BBCF Gallery guest illustration by EU03, Associate Art Producer at LabZero

Reveal hidden contents

CvT9haiUkAEw_BZ.jpg:orig

Pic 1: What everyone sees.
Pic 2: What Jubei sees :cool:

6 minutes ago, Shifly said:
  Reveal hidden contents

6lUqIq9.jpg

Guys, does anyone have this image in good quality?

Check the second link in this post: 

In there you find every image of the gallery, including the Es one by Higuchi

We need to update the Xblaze artwork, i crave the lost memories gallery, that and is it possible to get those ecchi Es pics that were available at some point? i saw them in a blue radio episode

I'll put this here since there is no Persona art section and it's related to Mori:

Aigis drawn by Mori, for the Persona 20th Fes anniversary event: (http://personacentral.com/persona-20th-fes-anniversary-event-venue-pictures/)
 Persona-20th-Fes-Colored-Paper-3.jpg

Also, merchandise for C91 was recently announced: http://www.arcsystemworks.jp/official/event/cmk91info.html

Items for BlazBlue are, among others, an Es set, with a special bag, "Es Works", an artbook, and an Es mousepad, a Jubei sleep mask, acryl character keychaines and (most importantly) a Ragna dakimakura.

Spoiler

2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg

http://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/201612060017/

That Es book looks interesting, I hope I don't have to deal with Yahoo auctions to get it.

5 minutes ago, LUIGIFAN222 said:

so are these available after the event? or is it only for said event? cause i cannot go without es works

Sometimes they sell this thing in their online store, sometimes they don't. I think there is a decent chance something will show up on ebten.