Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

First the open hole in the sweater meme and now the backout sweater meme happen who behind this trend before people wouldn't even give a lady waring a sweater dead look now this.

I'm looking for a big version of Relius Clover portrait with transparency (PNG), like the rest of the cast

https://files.yande.re/image/15a9b1083dd4d37a55e869a1d3c54659/yande.re 247082 arc_system_works blazblue blazblue%3A_continuum_shift platinum_the_trinity tagme transparent_png.png

I only can find small versions.

A-ha! All those boxes have playable characters on them, except for the one in the top left corner, which has a picture of Kazuma. Playable Kazuma confirmed! Elementary, my dear Watson.

Cinnamon roll is happy. >˙˘˙)>

Wait, a valentines from Terumi? BULLSHIT!!!!! Or is the Takamagehara System at it again with the infinite possibilities of the Continuum Shift? XD

Hello, I'd like to request BBCP Story Maniacs scans since I still can't find them anywhere... actually it would be great if you post only the comments for the character designs from here, I'm mostly interested in checking out who has designed the new characters (also interview too if there was any).

An illustration of Ragna, which will be given to people who'll participate in a "Hina-Matsura Cup" on 3rd March (which is BTW also his Birthday)

C5P7ksPVYAA3qvk.jpg:orig

Mori posted a concept art of Calamity Trigger. Note that Ragna has a different sword and that Bang has a mesh instead of being nearly completely topless. The HUD also fits more to one of BlazBlue's initial names (e.g. Riot: The Blue Blood)

C75Ye7OVYAADP3x.jpg:orig

Spoiler

It's already nearly 9 years ago?

I like that sword more than his current piece of metal on a hilt.

2018 is also Guilty Gear's 20th Anniversary. Blazblue x Guilty Gear confirmed.