Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

is there anywhere i can find those chibi sprites appeared in "help me dr. kokonoe" and "teach me miss litchi"? including EX new sprites(battle suit makoto, relius, battle suit platinum)

thx

Does anyone still have the CT Drama CD Wallpapers? The upload link leads to Megaupload... and well... we all know what happened there.

Thanks in advance.

Stupid piece of shit Megaupload Corporate America and their censorship, I need to get rid of all those links, or at least notify that they don't work...

Fix'd.

Does anyone have the picture of Ragna looking at his wanted poster from the BBCT Reconstruction Story Set in BBCSEX? It's #18 if that helps, I didn't see it in any of the 7z collections in the first post though I did see some of the other ones from BBCTR.

Does anyone have the picture of Ragna looking at his wanted poster from the BBCT Reconstruction Story Set in BBCSEX? It's #18 if that helps, I didn't see it in any of the 7z collections in the first post though I did see some of the other ones from BBCTR.

When I did the screencaps for BBCSEX gallery I skipped anything that I have already done from BBCT or BBCS. Check the BBCT gallery screencaps I did. It should be in it.

@Chao I may still have some of the stuff you lost. Also im thinking of screencapping the BBCSEX PS3 Theme again since I can do 1080p now.

Edited by Kurushii

@Chao I may still have some of the stuff you lost. Also im thinking of screencapping the BBCSEX PS3 Theme again since I can do 1080p now.

Alright, anything you do, just toss me a link and I'll add it to the front post.

The coaster is Haku's Emblem which is available. The mug design I have not seen the original of. It's basically his Astral sprite with some extra ink splatter. Shouldn't be hard to remake.

Extremely badass and kind of wasted on this probably not very good PSP port. :'/

All the PSP ports have been very good so far, aside from the graphics (which don't matter at all, really) and some network lags between different PSP models.