Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

...everyone has the same face almost...

lol holy crap you're right

BB2: Attack of the Clones

...everyone has the same face almost...

To be fair, the three characters in question are related.

To be fair, the three characters in question are related.

I can understand with Ragna & Jin, but why Noel? She looks so...outta place. I mean in her CP artwork, he eye are noticeably softer than Ragna or Jin's.

It's just one picture, I'm sure they'll look a little different in the actual product. By the way, I never noticed how sexy Noel's outfit was *drools*

So from what I see on that pic that will be adapting Calamity Trigger scenario again? What about Chimelical Complex then? Or we should think that it never existed in the first place? :?:

That's so dangerously close to the nsfw line... I'mma... I'mma say don't embed images that are completely naked like that.

Sexy Lambchops: ok

Naked Remix Heart girls: pls no

So I guess it's kind of safe to assume Kakacats have humanlike bodies. I always thought they were furry or something under their clothes.

Of course Kagura had to be in this manga, great...=,=''

So I guess it's kind of safe to assume men have penises

Fixed for accuracy.

Although I'm not sure why you would question it, in-game Tao's legs have been shown to be all human and in her concept designs I believe they have shown that she keeps her bloomers up with suspenders right?

The thing that people are ignoring is her arms... They're covered up which is just down right weird in a bath, do Kakas retain cat like arms?

Of course Kagura had to be in this manga, great...=,=''

Kind hate how they're shoehorning everything into everything with hopes of making it work just to give X project reason to exist in the grand scheme of things.

The thing that people are ignoring is her arms... They're covered up which is just down right weird in a bath, do Kakas retain cat like arms?

I'm guessing that they do retain their cat... paws. I wouldn't really mind seeing those exposed cat-like arms, if Felicia can do it then so can the rest of the Kaka clan.

I just hope that they never reveal what their faces look like, last thing I want is to see an actual cat face on a body like that (goddamn furries).

Tao has cat paws in her electrocuted sprites. They're present in both the TMML/HMPK sprites and battle sprites. Guess Kakas grow up extremely fast since it's only been about 4-5 years since Tao was a tiny kitten. Or Sumeragi and Aoko just don't care hahaha

Well since her legs are tan like fur, I figured it was fur but made to look like skin by the artist. The only thing I'm questioning is that I thought she was furry, not silky smooth skin like regular girls. Which is what it looks like in that pic.

I'm hoping since he's a flirt he will get the usual treatment flirts get. Every girl ignores his advances.

Edited by kylehyde

I'm hoping since he's a flirt he will get the usual treatment flirts get. Every girl ignores his advances.

That or he gets obligatory Tsundere beatdown.

....Oh my god...Kagura is Sanji....

That or he gets obligatory Tsundere beatdown.

....Oh my god...Kagura is Sanji....

Lol.

And what is the meaning of this "Remix Heart" mange, is it canonical, is there an actual purpose to it, is there violence? Cus there seems to be a lot of hype surrounding it lately.