Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

That's so dangerously close to the nsfw line... I'mma... I'mma say don't embed images that are completely naked like that.

Sexy Lambchops: ok

Naked Remix Heart girls: pls no

I like how official material from the franchise is too NSFW for a forum so focused on it. Just funny when you think about it.

Lol.

And what is the meaning of this "Remix Heart" mange, is it canonical, is there an actual purpose to it, is there violence? Cus there seems to be a lot of hype surrounding it lately.

It's canon, but there's next to no fighting and only slightly more plot. It's mostly fanservice and high school shenanigans.

I don't know the process in which Emma gets his/her rips so I did an attempt at this chapters raw. Whenever Emma views this let me know if it's better or worse than your process.

Remix Heart Chapter 12 (Raw) :DS:

Mega

Mediafire

So has Kagura grduated from the Academy or is he allowed to wear a custom uniform in school?

It's canon, but there's next to no fighting and only slightly more plot. It's mostly fanservice and high school shenanigans.

So like filler/military academy stuff?

So has Kagura grduated from the Academy or is he allowed to wear a custom uniform in school?

Kagura is visiting, and is apparently Taro's older cousin or something.

Also... Mai's a grimoire. The "supertaste" ability got powered up and now Mai can copy peoples' powers and skills and then pass them on to other people. Cajun called Mai the "Intermediary Grimoire". And it shows because Mai kissing Taro transferred Noel's shitty cooking skills over to Taro.

Edited by Tokkan

Next thing you know Mai becomes a DLC character in BBCP

And her drive is copy pasting other characters drives :V

Next thing you know Mai becomes a DLC character in BBCP

And her drive is copy pasting other characters drives :V

I was actually making predictions of Mai being like Shang Tsung a while ago lol

I don't know the process in which Emma gets his/her rips so I did an attempt at this chapters raw. Whenever Emma views this let me know if it's better or worse than your process.

Whatever you did, these are great, so thank you! I'll be sure to credit you.

And yes I am a her haha.

Through Age Premium, right? I get D.Y.N. Freaks scans from there because no one is willing to upload the physical scans for it.

Through Age Premium, right? I get D.Y.N. Freaks scans from there because no one is willing to upload the physical scans for it.

Correct. I was actually looking at DYN Freaks in it, looked interesting.

So I'm not sure if this was announced yet or announced way back here, but on facebook some huge blazblue page caught word of a neat arcsysttemworks artbook called burst; which is basically a huge thing of art for most of the arcsys projects. and I think his comic takes the cake (the one on the right)

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/601034_10150374967974977_1749699903_n.jpg

I dunno. I just found it by image searching "Tsubaki and Hakumen" then found a small picture of it, then reverse searched that smaller image to get that larger one.

Do we have proper scans of the BLAZBLUE OFFICIAL BOOK?.

We as in Dustloop do not, but A) they're out there, and B) only two scans matter anyways :kitty: