Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

Hey can I get a more mobile friendly link to this, please?

I certainly didn't expect Shiori Kirihito and Chachakaka to turn out to assassins, possibly sent to kill Jin.

I certainly didn't expect Shiori Kirihito and Chachakaka to turn out to assassins, possibly sent to kill Jin.

Who are those two anyway? They kinda just showed up out of nowhere.

And there's more plot. Ya know, aside from the beginning, there hasn't been much nakedness lately. Has Mori finally learned to keep it in his pants.

And there's more plot. Ya know, aside from the beginning, there hasn't been much nakedness lately. Has Mori finally learned to keep it in his pants.

I'm not betting on it but the only way to know for sure is when we see what's inside BBCP's Gallery.

I guess I'll wait til nicovideo releases ch 13 online.

You can't download my raws?

I read it on nicovideo. Mai seems to know Shiori when she was still the son of the Hazuki family, though Shiori was wearing a mask (uniform seems to look like the Zero Squadron). Also Shiori also has the same feeling she knows Mai for somewhere. I'm just guess from looking at the manga.

Mai seems to know Shiori when she was still the son of the Hazuki family, though Shiori was wearing a mask (uniform seems to look like the Zero Squadron).

Not exactly, but the masked girl passing Mai in the flashback does appear to be Shiori. The flashback was more to highlight the fact Mai recognises the same smell of poison from that time, reaffirming Mai's suspicion that Shiori is at the Academy to kill someone.

Also Shiori also has the same feeling she knows Mai for somewhere.

It's entirely possible Shiori could get that feeling, but I don't think she has that feeling yet.

Edited by Tokkan

It is really suprising that Remix Heart is getting some serious plot going on. I never thought to be able to see a Kaka in an academy uniform until ch13 appeared. Also is it just me or Kagura is really the Blazblue version of Zack Fair from Crisis Core, it's as if Mori based him on Zack. Both their hairstyle and womanizer personality are really alike.

Also is it just me or Kagura is really the Blazblue version of Zack Fair from Crisis Core, it's as if Mori based him on Zack. Both their hairstyle and womanizer personality are really alike.

Oh man why? Hopefully Kagura doesn't end up like Zack.

Thank you Kurushii~

Chapter 13: More Batshit Characters Galore

Remix Heart Chapter 13 (English)

MediaFire

Imgur

(thank you zephyr for helping out with the parts i was having trouble with!!)