Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

Yaaaaas. Thank you Emma.

Edit: Oh hey, somebody's a psycho. Looks like Chachakaka is smarter than your average Kaka. Plus, she has a kickass name.

Edited by Yazumatto

Looks like Chachakaka is smarter than your average Kaka.

Iunno about that, most adult Kaka we've seen have seemed pretty intelligent (Tora, Elder, Phase Shift duo), just our most iconic one is a spastic, instinctive kitten.

Anyways, /added~

Thanks guys for the latest chapter of RH XD.

Damn that LE cover! I can totally picture them staring at Ragna and making him choose lol.

I'm in the process of it. Just wanted to get the new chapter of rh out of the way since the last one had been so delayed. ;;

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but apparently there's a Tsubaki Dakimakura going on sale at Comic Market 84 for 10,000 Yen as well as some other merchandise.

http://www.arcsystemworks.jp/official/event/cmkinfo.html

They zoom in on it in this weeks BuriRaji @ 48m42s http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1374579661

It's the right place... probably... still trying to figure out how to deal with merchandise, since it tends to be a very time-locked thing.

The world needs more HQ BuruRaji artwork.

Lame, AmiAmi just gets Amane .v.

Surprised the DX pack comes with an actually cool non-moecchi poster :v:

Why would they have all that fanservice-y artwork, but no Bullet? Japan, you had one job, and you failed at it.

I suppose the rest of those bonuses are phone cards, not wall scrolls? An Amane scroll would be kinda cool.

Why would they have all that fanservice-y artwork, but no Bullet?

Works for me, I can hold onto what little purity there is ; -;

I too question the character choices for the artwork. I get Noel x Tsubaki but Rachel x Platinum? I mean, I know what demographic that ArcSys is pandering to but that still doesn't mean I'm not troubled by it.

There's so much Noel too.... If my eyes don't deceive me, 6 out of the 10 choices have Noel on it.

And again, where's the variety? 2 Noel x Tsubaki? Where's my Noel x Makoto? Shit, you guys were shipping that inside the goddamn game. Makoto gets no love, I swear. :/

At least the Amane and Hazama ones are cool.

Edited by Yazumatto