Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

All the PSP ports have been very good so far, aside from the graphics (which don't matter at all, really) and some network lags between different PSP models.

Still, it's just a watered down Extend with a quiz mode. :'/

It's not watered down, it's just portable. But anyways, this is not something that should be argued about in the artwork thread.

Ok, so...... it's come to my attention that Dustloop does indeed have size limits on individual posts... and uh... yeah... I only... made... a single post.... so....... One of two things is gonna happen one day;

1: I'll make ANOTHER art thread (with multiple posts), because I dun goofed

2: Hex and Kuru.... "donate" their initial posts

In any event, I hopefully have a lot of characters left before reaching the limit.

You didn't know it had size limits? LOL I'm willing to donate my post. How about you just make my post be all of my releases.

You didn't know it had size limits? LOL I'm willing to donate my post. How about you just make my post be all of my releases.

It's never been an issue in the past ;w;

But m'kay, got Hex's approval earlier as well, so when the time comes, this'll all get figured out.

Srsly though, why wasn't I informed QQ

Does anyone have any pictures of the character select screen (preferably from CS:EX, with no characters selected)?

It's never been an issue in the past ;w;

But m'kay, got Hex's approval earlier as well, so when the time comes, this'll all get figured out.

Srsly though, why wasn't I informed QQ

Us character section mods figured it out the hard way awhile ago when making threads. That's why we make multiple posts at the start and section off the contents. Doubt DL will ever change it. I got MM to change it to over 3x DL's current.

Does anyone have the characters voice files? Preferably english dub. If you don't i could record myself going through the gallery, but that would take a long time, especially of you guys have the technology to rip gamefiles.

Does any one have rip the new BB Calamity Trigger Recontruccion anime opening from BBCS Extend?

I had it up on Jourdal's yt channel ages ago. Him and I agreed to take it down after Tauntloop was killed. ASW attacks anything story related.

I had it up on Jourdal's yt channel ages ago. Him and I agreed to take it down after Tauntloop was killed. ASW attacks anything story related.

That's too bad. The main reason i was looking for that opening its because I was planning to use parte of it in a video review of the game for my website, but if youtube is taking down the videos then there's no point including it. But would you consider making the opening downloadable? just for the people to have it.

But would you consider making the opening downloadable? just for the people to have it.

Yea sure, i'll upload it later tonight.

Hazama's birthday is on the 29th so got to wait for it till then.

I'm sure the artists from the previous birthday illusts would draw again this time around.