Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

The images once uploaded to ImageHost.org will be taken offline soon. Please backup and/or re-upload them to other services if you want to keep them.
Just in case no one knows, stumbled upon it when taking a peek at the opening post. :/

Mkay, I have all the images saved, but am hella tired atm, I'll replace those links with re-uploads on a site not going down later.

Hazama gets awesome birthday illusts. But he only gets like 1-2 every time. The artist for this year is different from the previous two tho.

Hazama gets awesome birthday illusts. But he only gets like 1-2 every time. The artist for this year is different from the previous two tho.

The commentary on some of the BBCSEX gallery images leads me to believe that artists volunteer to submit birthday fan art, and if there's none for certain characters, ASW will request specific character artworks. Quote from one of Carl's birthday images: "For Jin's birthday, I practically had to beg people to draw him...but you...YOU Carl, all these people you've managed to gather on your birthday...you're one helluva kid. Happy birthday!" So it's less about the company being biased but about the preferences of the volunteers who draw these pictures. (Incidentally, isn't Carl's birthday next?)

Yeah I'm aware of that. I'm not complaining about how many illusts a character gets on their birthday but if you hear about how the artists feel about a certain character is what's important.

Carl is on May 5. Yep.

znAlD.jpg

You forgot the second picture they also posted on his birthday. I want one of those!

Edited by Circuitous

lol, that image did not want to load for me for a while, I thought Carl didn't get a pic at all at first :lol:

They'd load faster if people would rehost the images instead of leeching bandwidth from Japan. :v:

Was Blazblue Phase 0 audio drama (BB extend PSP limited edition bonus) grabbed before? Maybe I missed it because I wasn't interested, but now I've got my own copy so I can share. Shall I?

Was Blazblue Phase 0 audio drama (BB extend PSP limited edition bonus) grabbed before? Maybe I missed it because I wasn't interested, but now I've got my own copy so I can share. Shall I?

That was with BBCS2 not BBCSEX. I uploaded a rip of that audio cd ages ago.