Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

This picture has been nagging at me all day, so I just have to ask: What is it? Is it a new book or something?

BlazBlue Chronophantasma: Story Maniacs — Material Collection II

In other words, it's the console edition of the Chronophantasma Material Collection, since they already released one focusing on the arcade edition.

where can I find the HMPK/teach me professor Kokonoe sprites, I need the Azrael sprites for something.

Mai was mentioned in the CP Story Mode. It was said that she went missing after she graduated.

I guess the only way to find out what happened to her is to read Remix Heart. :vbang:

Hello there!

Just sharing!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/572419a650e18abb815216855b29a905/tumblr_mvaynkK2Hh1s2n75io1_500.png

http://31.media.tumblr.com/e590dd6e66bae455c93fc907bbe5e959/tumblr_mvaypb5EQK1s2n75io1_500.png

(This one is huge, and it has SPOILERS I guess?)

http://www.mediafire.com/?n2e5eavh3xugr9a

Basically it seems BBCP's thropy pictures make up... these.

Sweet!

Edited by Chaoschao222

Hello new avatar. Thanks for doing these!

I hope she turns up in the next game.

The way Mai was mentioned could possibly be taken as foreshadowing of a future appearance. Taro was also mentioned, but he was mentioned rather casually.

My real concern is that they mention Mai as still being a she (they called Mai "kanojo") and the fact Mai disappeared after graduation; Remix Heart seemingly takes place in their freshman year and I find it doubtful they'd go further than maybe the 2nd year so it could be a sign that by the end of Remix Heart, Mai never becomes a "he" again.

The way Mai was mentioned could possibly be taken as foreshadowing of a future appearance. Taro was also mentioned, but he was mentioned rather casually.

My real concern is that they mention Mai as still being a she (they called Mai "kanojo") and the fact Mai disappeared after graduation; Remix Heart seemingly takes place in their freshman year and I find it doubtful they'd go further than maybe the 2nd year so it could be a sign that by the end of Remix Heart, Mai never becomes a "he" again.

Or maybe disappeared because is "he" again, and the girls don't know it?

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeither way, this is not the place to discuss Remix Heart's plot. Some posts after a new chapter comes out is fine; this is unnecessary, though.

Has Remix Heart 16 been translated yet (sorry for asking)?

If it's not in the first post, it's not here. I can get behind on uploading images to Kuru's server and adding them, but with RH, the dl link is added there within 24 hours of it being posted here.