Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

snip

Awesome, thanks Emma. (omg I finally made it into the credits of one of Emma's works :3)

Awesome, thanks Emma. (omg I finally made it into the credits of one of Emma's works :3)

You were in the credits in the recent Remix Heart chapters!

You're both awesome. Out of curiosity, ok this is volume 1. So is Volume 2 on the way, or did the first volume just come out?

Volume 2 will be released on February 9th. I am hilariously late.

Where did you hear that?

Official site:

"2013年いっぱいを持ちまして、描き下ろしキャラクターバースデーイラストを一旦休止とさせて頂きます。

5年間、共に祝ってくださった皆様、誠に有難うございました。

これからも引き続きBLAZBLUEをどうぞ宜しくお願い致します!"

Bang never got an image yesterday/two days ago[jp] for his birthday, as evidence.

Official site:

"2013年いっぱいを持ちまして、描き下ろしキャラクターバースデーイラストを一旦休止とさせて頂きます。

5年間、共に祝ってくださった皆様、誠に有難うございました。

これからも引き続きBLAZBLUEをどうぞ宜しくお願い致します!"

Bang never got an image yesterday/two days ago[jp] for his birthday, as evidence.

Poor Bang 8D

That's quite unfortunate I really liked when their birthdays were getting near just to see what kind of fanart would grace my eyes.

That's quite unfortunate I really liked when their birthdays were getting near just to see what kind of fanart would grace my eyes.

Eh, there are fan artists that are as good as (or even better) that draw Birthday illustrations. I love the fan artists' illustrations more really lol

Eh, there are fan artists that are as good as (or even better) that draw Birthday illustrations. I love the fan artists' illustrations more really lol

Yeah I spend my time on Pixiv checking out all their art, and most of the artwork you post I see it there lol. But still, something about the birthday ones seemed to excite me for some reason.

Yeah I spend my time on Pixiv checking out all their art, and most of the artwork you post I see it there lol. But still, something about the birthday ones seemed to excite me for some reason.

Only thing I mainly post on danbooru and on the fanart thread are Lambda or Nu fanarts :D

Anyhow, I wonder why they aren't doing B-day illustrations anymore for a while O.O;

Anyhow, I wonder why they aren't doing B-day illustrations anymore for a while O.O;

Because there is a better ip that deserves some love.