Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

Never said rip it or tear it or whatever... Was just saying put the book onto the scanner, press it down with your hand a bit and then press scan Q.Q

Never said rip it or tear it or whatever... Was just saying put the book onto the scanner, press it down with your hand a bit and then press scan Q.Q

Say I got a question does bullet have issues with Beaskins?

When you scan from a paperback book, there's a huge possibility for the binding and/or the spine to break because, unlike most hard bounds(which usually has a really hard board or woven cloth at the spine) they only use a special kind of glue to stick the pages together.

P.S Thanks Kurushii!!!

Wait, so they included the Lambda gag reel with Ragna in the novel too.

Well can you say something else about additional info?

You are my hero!!! QwQ

Lambda too cute... QwQ WHY MUST SHE DIE?! (WHY U DO DIS MORI?!!!!! WHY?!!! GIVE US BACK LAMBY QAQ)

So in the anime, Ragna tells Lambda that he won't buy her lunch, but in the novel, he does? XD

Lambda death scene = made me cry again while remembering Yasashiki no Kanjou from Alter Memory OST... TAT

So, was there anything in the novel that the games (CS, CSII, CSEX) did not cover? Any new information or concept regarding characters or anything? Any unknown history revealed regarding a character?

Edited by Shinhwa

For the love of God, how has no one posted the lewd Rachel/Plat gallery unlockables yet D:

Friend was showing me the gallery months ago, but I haven't been able to get my hands on BBCP yet. Will probably end up waiting for the NA release, but I have doubts those images will make it there.

They did a volleyball match to fight over the position of the protagonist... =w=;;

Does anyone know if BBCP for Vita will be a direct port of BBCP from PS3 just with new story scenarios/extras? Or will it be like BBCSE, where it includes DLC characters, re-balancing, or more?

Edit: Look at how horrifyingly awesome Mr. Terumi looks. Glad to see more art for him, he deserves it.

Edited by beanwich
Stuff

Does anyone know if BBCP for Vita will be a direct port of BBCP from PS3 just with new story scenarios/extras? Or will it be like BBCSE, where it includes DLC characters, re-balancing, or more?

Edit: Look at how horrifyingly awesome Mr. Terumi looks. Glad to see more art for him, he deserves it.

It will have Arcade Update (PS3 will get it in May), Some changes in Abyss mode (adding a COST system), A summary of Blazblue series where at least Ragna, Rachel and Celica will talk about previous events, The gag end on the Beach.

The DLC characters will have to be bought, however you can use the PS3 DLC for the Vita version.

It will have Arcade Update (PS3 will get it in May), Some changes in Abyss mode (adding a COST system), A summary of Blazblue series where at least Ragna, Rachel and Celica will talk about previous events, The gag end on the Beach.

The DLC characters will have to be bought, however you can use the PS3 DLC for the Vita version.

I see, thanks! That was very helpful. I was trying to decide if I wanted to get it when it comes out, but I'd rather play BBCP on my PS3, and if there's no drastic changes to it, I don't see a reason to get it again.

Can't wait to read Volume 2 of BlazBlue manga.

I was half way done with the raw for Remix Heart when I left for work today. Hopefully I'll have both up tonight or at least the second volume up by tomorrow as it's over 150 pages for me to work on. Course then everyone has to wait a for translations.