Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

Well I consiring it to be a prequal. Also what about girl that looks like Rachel.

She has long blond hair, red eyes, a small body but try to give the impression she is older and a black ribbon that gives the impression of a rabbit's ears. She gives strong impression of Rachel, and I don't think that it's a coincidences.

Rachel is a Chronophantasma, i.e. she got her future changed (unless she is an exception, but I would believe that is more towards Amane). So it's possible this is Rachel before she become a chronophatasma and took the title of Tsukuyomi, maybe even before she was Amatsumugi and helped.

Unless I'm missing something, those two images are literally all we have at the moment, so any and all discussion or speculation is pointless waste of oxygen.

I agree. I won't say anything about this before more info is given.

i think its a prequel also he kinda does look like toya and ragna but you never know he could be a desendant of toya or another experiment subject like toya hopefully it ask some question on wat ragna is and rachel connection to him i really look foward to it

you guys read mori interview on the future of the series

That may be true. Okay, moving on, will the next BlazBlue game really be the final chapter of the series?

Mori:
 Yes, like I’ve said before, the next game is the final chapter. Personally, it’d be a pain for me too if we were to drag it further. So as promised, the next game will be the last. But with that said, it’s not like the BlazBlue franchise will completely come to a halt, never to appear in another form ever again, after that. This simply means that with the next game, Ragna The Bloodedge’s story will finally come to an end.

I'm going to say that the guy is a version of Ragna from the past or some other timeline. Simply because if it has BLOODEDGE in the title, it just has to have Ragna in it. Plus he looks just like him, I mean just look at that hair. Don't mind the color, just the style.

How many BB light novels are currently in publication? Mori doesn't do all the writing on all the novels, does he? I'm finally starting to feel like the BB universe is expanding faster than we can get answers to stuff (yes, I know, I'm late lol).

Bloodedge Experience artwork has me curious at least. I dig the older looking Rachel(?) and what looks like Ragna x Touya with ahoge. 

Mori doesn't do all the writing on all the novels, does he?

None of the novels are written by Mori, he's only credited for the "original story". They're written by Mako Komao.

How many BB light novels are currently in publication?

Phase series: Phase 0 & Phase-shift 1-4. 5 volumes

BlazBlue Series: CT 1-2 & CS 1-2. 4 Volumes.

Bloodedge Experience: First volume announced.

So, 10 books for the moment.

None of the novels are written by Mori, he's only credited for the "original story". They're written by Mako Komao.

Phase series: Phase 0 & Phase-shift 1-4. 5 volumes

BlazBlue Series: CT 1-2 & CS 1-2. 4 Volumes.

Bloodedge Experience: First volume announced.

So, 10 books for the moment.

Thanks guys! I was starting to think that Mori was stretching himself too thin with all these expansions at once but if it's not him writing them, then I don't really have have to worry about that. 

10 books seems like a lot though. I guess I'm more concerned about how much of this can end up in the games since it's going to be a couple of years before I'm well versed enough in Japanese to read any of them.

Time to wait and see.

Raquel Alucard, oh boy.

Also Touya>NaoTo>RagNa Zedar found it in some japanese forum.

Keep it in the correct order, Ragna>Naoto>Touya. But yeah, Naoto doesn't only look like a mix of Ragna and Touya, his name is a mix of theirs as well.

And to make it clear, the characters names from Bloodedge Experience is Kurogane Naoto (黒鉄ナオト, the meaning of the kanjis in the surname is Black Iron) and Raquel Alucard(ラケル=アルカード)

Keep it in the correct order, Ragna>Naoto>Touya. But yeah, Naoto doesn't only look like a mix of Ragna and Touya, his name is a mix of theirs as well.

And to make it clear, the characters names from Bloodedge Experience is Kurogane Naoto (黒鉄ナオト, the meaning of the kanjis in the surname is Black Iron) and Raquel Alucard(ラケル=アルカード)

I'd like to know why it's called "Bloodedge Experience" if Ragna is not in the story.

ラケル can also refer to the Biblical Rachel.

Yeah, looking up ラケル(Rakeru) will lead to Rachel, however, if one would call her Rachel, people would believe that it's pronounced the same as the other Rachel.

So Raquel would be better in my opinion, since it's closer to the pronunciation of the katakana as well as Raquel is a Portuguese or Spanish variation of the name Rachel.

Yeah, looking up ラケル(Rakeru) will lead to Rachel, however, if one would call her Rachel, people would believe that it's pronounced the same as the other Rachel.

So Raquel would be better in my opinion, since it's closer to the pronunciation of the katakana as well as Raquel is a Portuguese or Spanish variation of the name Rachel.

That really wasn't what I was getting at. it's just a small bit of trivia.

That really wasn't what I was getting at. it's just a small bit of trivia.

Sorry, I didn't mean to say that you was incorrect or anything like that. Only tried to be a more clear why Raquel is used instead of Rachel if confusion with some would arise.

Oh sweet. I've been waiting for the birthday illustrations for Mr. Terumi. I'll just be taking those. He is my nightmare fuel Main and favorite.

Happy Birthday Terumi.