Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

well at least the unit was acknowledge as one of the murakumo units not just some mori fanart but right now all im waiting for is some more info on Blazblue: Bloodedge Experience

Funny, this also happen to be page 63...

But seriously, I would actually like her to be playable in the next BB. Don't care if it's RagnaxNu or a new character, that design is awesome.

Jin really does look a bad guy, like the kind of guy who'd lurk around night clubs, and punch people that look at him wrong.

Apparently, people still like Lambda. Gone but not forgotten? She's cute, but I don't particularly like her, mostly because I hate Nu-13.

Mr. Terumi looks as awesome as usual, although he doesn't really look much different because he really is a terrible person, and because his usual get-up is very similar.

Meh, all I see out of that Alpha 01 is "thrown in." "Our genderbent Murakumo Ragna looks pretty cool, let's make it canon," hypothetically says Mori. Sure it's possible, but I'd rather see how he inputs this into the lore if he's ever gonna give mention to her at all. Hell, if she's labeled "Apocalypse," what's Omega 24 gonna be?

Brace for the obligatory mystic eyes power-up.

Rachel does have golden eyes when using Tsukuyomi. Maybe it relates to that? Or they could've changed the character design.

You're right, they do turn golden when Rachel is using Tsukuyomi. Strange that I never noticed that...

Her eyes should probably be red since she is a vampire. Clavis and Rachel's eyes are red, so probably all vampire's eyes are red.

Also, looking at the finished cover and the unfinished, it looks like Naoto didn't change at all, but Raquel did quite a bit. Her face is from a complete different angle.

And about the logo, why is the X completely different from the reset? Is it only for style or is there a reason?

Blackbeast crest in the background, that's interesting. As for the X looking different than the other letters, I'm going to assume it's just for cool logo effect.

This was never posted, right? Ragna in a suit from Mori's twitter.

i9toaRjl.jpg

And there is some new info about Bloodedge Experience.

In Naoto's right eye there is the special ability "Hunter's Eye"(狩人の眼). Hunter's eye allow Naoto to see people's life force as numerical value.

He has a childhood friend with the name Hayami Haruka(早見ハルカ).

Raquel has an overwhelming Life force value, and she orders Naoto to get hold of the Azure.

Source: http://www.fujimishobo.co.jp/gameinfo/dragonbook.phphttps://twitter.com/zatuyoP/status/471149192509812736

In Naoto's right eye there is the special ability "Hunter's Eye"(狩人の眼). Hunter's eye allow Naoto to see people's life force as numerical value.

Something something scouter something power level something.

Something something scouter something power level something.

I'd have gone with "Blah blah Death Note blah Shinigami Eye blah" considering the circumstances.

Also damn does Ragna look good in a suit. I wonder if this is Mori's thing now? I'd like to see Noel in one personally if he releases another one.

Its funny how Ragna has such a thug face and yet still looks less than a villain than Jin does.

I'd argue this is more to do with the story influence than anything. We're less likely to see a character in a villainous light if we have information pointing to the contrary. Still doesn't change the fact that a suit makes Ragna sophisticated as hell. I kinda wish he now had an alternate sprite of it but that ain't happening.