Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

Since it looks like the BBCP sprites aren't gonna be as timely as initially thought, I should probably stop holding off updating the thread's OP.

All BB images since late March have been added now. I'll add the XBLAZE images since then and the downloads since early May some time Monday

Your right about that but its not Sir fault I pm him about the sprites rip and he inform me that he hasn't got any responds from Ares at all the last time he talk to him.

What's this? A Vampire actually sucking blood in Blazblue...

Looks like he's definitely getting the Bloodedge treatment...

The "Rebirth" prologue name sounds interesting.

It's a shorter version of the ending of chapter one when Raquel sucks Naoto's blood to save him by turning him into her servant.

Also, it looks like the real Rachel appeared in the first episode, Naoto was walking in the street and than suddenly everyone disappeared, but be hind him there was a 12 year old girl with red eyes, wearing a black dress, her blond hair was tied with two black ribbons that made her silhouette look like a rabbit. She looked at Naoto with a sad face and Naoto started to wonder if he didn't know her.

And about Naoto's aunt, Hayami Yuki, I think there's a strong possibility with her being the same Yuki for Xblaze. Both always is at work, their personalities are similar, both has enormous chest.

T.O.I was mentioned in the novel as well.

Edit: A drawing of Raquel by Mori

u5bWjWbl.jpg

source: https://twitter.com/zatuyoP/status/478577474578563072

I'm not sure this thread is a good place for discussing the books beyond their covers and illustrations: I feel BB has more than enough spin-offs for a separate thread by now.

1500x500cpjdx.jpg

Been a while since I've posted, but assuming that this is actually the canon Alpha-1, that means it would be the original Boundary Interface Prime Field Device created by Relius and Shuichiro, which became the original Black Beast during its experimental tempering, hence why it looks like a hybrid of Ragna and Nu-13, or rather why they resemble it (they were, after all, "born" after the Dark War).

Remember guys keep novel discussion in the short stories thread.

:thumbu: