Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

Nobody's hair make me think she's related to Sechs somehow...

The hell Mori

at this rate EVERYONE is going to be related in one way or another.

To be honest, since the first time I saw her I always thought she might have been related to Minerva, since they are colored the same(black, white, yellow); I wonder if her eyes are red too...

This is just dumb speculation though, I shouldn't even be talking about this in this thread; sorry guys.

I guess I've missed it but is Chronophanasma Extend LIMITED edition going to be released?

There is no limited edition, at best the special pack with goodies that ebten sells.

So there's an official Azrael R63 and a Robo-Azrael . . .

Wait, remind me why this character is "cool" again?

You mean, why was this picture drawn? Because he won a character poll back in 2012 or something. The question is, why did they pick that picture to use as promotional material here? Who knows.

So there's an official Azrael R63 and a Robo-Azrael . . .

Wait, remind me why this character is "cool" again?

Because he's a scary 9 foot tall badass that nobody can defeat in a fair fight but is still capable of being goofy comic relief without being at all out of character.  In fact if not for that second part I don't think he'd be as tremendously popular as he is.  Being S tier in 2 games helps.

Eat Beat Dead Spike-san is now available in English for both Android and iOS users
Free DLC is Lust SIN II and Condemnation Wings II.
Could someone rip the Dead Spike and Ouroboros chibi's?

Wait what?

For Blazblue, there will be some avatar icons and titles, as well as having Magma(?) appearing in the stage Downtown.

Gunslinger Stratos will have a Gii accesory and 4 titles (The successor for the Azure, Chronophantasma, Hero of Ikaruga, Possessor of the Azure Grimoire)

Last time there was a collaboration, it was with border break and there was a mech in Blazblue

YIjXY96l.jpg