Chaoschao222

BlazBlue Official Art Thread and Directory

hi guys, does anyone has a larger resolution on this lovely Noel image?

been surfing the net but unable to get one >_<

blazblue-central-fiction-noel-art.jpg

As far as I know, the only high res artwork we have is for Naoto and Hibiki, the rest we have is low res.

@zedar90 and kosmos,  thanks for the info was thinking of doing a T shirt printing for this coming weekend there an event STGCC in singapore whereby MoriP will be one of the guest appearance :3

ASW released a content-kit which is available from the BB: CF website. (http://www.blazblue.jp/cf/ac/special.html)
It contains the full character artworks without the text, thought they are not very big and therefore impractical for recolorings, cropped artworks which are useful for avatars, character banners, images of the new stages, character crests, sprites of all characters in the first six colors and the ASW and BB: CF logo.

This is the most nickpicky thing in the world, but I'm irrationally bothered by the fact that the cameo colors are now all mixed up, and in some cases missing, thanks to that old color poll. Oh well. :v:

Beautiful artwork by Sumeragi to celebrate the release of BlazBlue: Central Fiction: (From the official BB: CF website)

BBCF_sumeragi.png

(I'm BTW totally using this as my new wallpaper)
Version of the artwork published on her Twitter:

CUJl9WUUcAApYYp.png:orig

EDIT: Little note, Mori changed the background and avatar of his Twitter, but nothing special:

Spoiler

dusjBAWQ_400x400.jpg1500x500

Edited by Danaiden

On 11/12/2015, 9:33:30, ComboFish said:

This is the most nickpicky thing in the world, but I'm irrationally bothered by the fact that the cameo colors are now all mixed up, and in some cases missing, thanks to that old color poll. Oh well. :v:

They'll be back, they have to sell you those 5 dollar color packs somehow.

On 11/20/2015, 3:56:50, Poultrygeist said:

They'll be back, they have to sell you those 5 dollar color packs somehow.

Oh, I'm not even particularly bothered by the presence or absence of the colors. It's literally just the fact that it's no longer "11 is the GG color, 13 is some anime, 15 is Persona, etc" that gets to me. But whatever, that's just my OCD. :P

On 26. November 2015 10:41:50, kosmos badgirl said:

From the last Dengeki Playstation issue. Thanks to @RyougaSaotome  for the upload.

I stumpled over an even bigger version of the picture without the black beams:

Spoiler

1448550887578.jpg

Thanks to @Kurushii for this image!

Edited by Danaiden
Original source added. Thanks kosmos badgirl!

New content-kit available, focusing on Nine and her stage: http://www.blazblue.jp/cf/ac/special.html#kit

Though there are not really new artworks the BlazBlue portal site has new back grounds with high-resolution pictures of Ragna, Jin, Noel, Rachel and Taokaka in their CF artworks: (beware, big images)

Spoiler

ragna.jpgjin.jpgnoel.jpgrachel.jpgtaokaka.jpg

The NesiCa website has high-resolution artworks of Ragna, Noel, Naoto and Hibiki from the promo image which is also used on the special NesiCa cards, thought there are used for a back ground and partially cropped or covert under text:

Spoiler

bg_bbcf.jpg

6 hours ago, Chaoschao222 said:

Both of those have been added already. 

(though I am admittedly behind on updating more recent stuff)

If were are already on this topic, how would it be possible to submit official artworks? There are some older images from Sumeragi, Sakaki Yoshioka, Mori and Daisuke which are still missing or are existing in a better quality (for example, I have the BBCS novel advertisment with Lamda as a normal image, likely from Mori's Twitter). Should we just link/post them here?