Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug Needs PCs 1/28 Brooklyn, NY GG/BB/MBCC/GEXVS (exhibition)!

Next Level

4013 8th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11232

Consoles:

MBCC: PC. WE NEED SETUPS. This is entirely community driven. Most sticks/pads for current gen consoles should work fine...

GGXXAC – PS2. Please bring your own stick or pad, I cannot guarantee a quality PS2 controller.

BBCS2- Xbox 360. There are TE sticks for rent, and PS2->360 converters will be supplied during the tournament.

GEXVS - PS3. We need 1-2 more PS3's, ethernet cables, and some more copies of the game. If you can, please at least bring the latter.

In addition, Ben Fong will be available on site to mod and fix your equipment. Whether you want a dual mod, button fix, or even to install light up buttons, no one does it better.

All games a $5 singles tournaments. Venue is $10.

MBCC:

2PM

2o3 Rounds, 2o3 Matches.

Winners, Losers, and Grand Finals Finals 3o5 Matches.

Double Elimination.

Loser of the match can change character. Winner is locked in character.

Cheap boss type character is now legal! Woohoo!

BBCS2

1PM

2o3 Rounds, 2o3 Matches.

Double Elimination.

Unlimited Characters are banned.

I'm sorry Mu-12 players. Call/post them and demand your character!

We are going with CS2 due to lack of Next Level having Extend. Next month!

GGXXAC

4PM

2o3 Rounds, 2o3 Matches.

Double Elimination.

Gold, Shadow, and EX Characters are banned***. Kliff and Justice are banned.

If on AC+ and you play Zappa and/or Robo-Ky, you may request an AC station.

Gundam Extreme VS.

This will be a post tournament exhibition. After an initial quick set of matches to show off the game, everyone will be welcome to try! 4 player private room. The online is good enough for this to work!

And for the love of god, and me, report your matches AS SOON AS THEY ARE FINISHED. This makes the tournament run faster and efficiently and makes me less frustrated.

Streaming: UPDATE: We are using Min for our stream. http://www.twitch.tv/min2012

My request, to anyone that can make fliers to hand out....those would be godlike, and so would you. Wouldn't have to be too fancy, just the tournament name, games, date, time, and some kind of image in the background.

Side events are always welcome. Once things have died down, we can play anything!

Now you can combine your love for Team St1ckbug tournaments with your love of facebook! Introducing the TSbug Tournament page here:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-St1ckbug-Tournaments/224577610899582?sk=info

So everyone, bring the hype, bring the skills, and leave your copies of SFIV and Marvel at home.

***if you are that nigga who said EX Slayer, you're good

Won't know if I can get there or not until the 15th. After that, it's a matter of freeing up my work schedule if I'm not given that day off.

Regardless, I'm planning to be there.

Just letting you guys know that GODSGARDEN is that morning and I'll be re-streaming it. This has been planned for a couple weeks.

I'd like to stream both events if possible. If I can't do both we should talk to Min about helping us out. He said that he'd help us out if we ever needed it.

Just letting you guys know that GODSGARDEN is that morning and I'll be re-streaming it. This has been planned for a couple weeks.

I'd like to stream both events if possible. If I can't do both we should talk to Min about helping us out. He said that he'd help us out if we ever needed it.

Alright, let me know when you can.

Is it possible to leave the arcade after paying venue fee to grab coffee or something? How does one acquire food while waiting?

If I go, I'm gonna be very early, too.

I'm 95% sure it is.

The one time I visited NL (granted it wasn't for long so I could be wrong), they held onto a form of my I.D. and had me sign in and write down the time I arrived. I know you sign out and pay the venue fee once you get your I.D. back to leave.

So unless you need your I.D. to get food I imagine you can leave the arcade, get food, and come back without having to worry about any additional venue fee.

Yes, you can enter and leave the venue as you please and outside food is allowed. Just let me know if I'm running an event you're in at the time.

Venue opens about 12-12:30, keep that in mind before you come early.

I WANT TO PLAY GUILTY GEAR.

So do I. Come down and let's play.

We could always use more May.

I will now light myself on fire.

Yes, you can enter and leave the venue as you please and outside food is allowed. Just let me know if I'm running an event you're in at the time.

Venue opens about 12-12:30, keep that in mind before you come early.

Good to know.

Good to know.

Also, if you pay the full fee of $10,they stamp your hand.

------

I'll be down for skillionaire on the 20th, so I'll bring a copy of GG and an extra ps2 if necessary, if anyone's interested.

Is it just me or is GG actually slowly growing?

BLUE NINE WANTS TO PLAY GUILTY GEAR??????????????

guilty gear is growing. But also GUNDAM EXTREME VS. seriously If all goes well I got seven people for extreme vs

This trip is up in the air, now. :(

Just like a match with Dark Wesker involved!

And they'll be lots of those seeing as how Curleh Mustache is the same day now. So hopefully this means Mahouko can body Marlin again.