Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug Needs PCs 1/28 Brooklyn, NY GG/BB/MBCC/GEXVS (exhibition)!

Also I'm trying to do it in the order of BB->MB->GG->Gundam. With adding a new tournament when one gets to t8 or so.

hey me and my friend are thinking of taking a quick trip to next level this saterday on the 21st, since ive never been there, my question is whats it like there when theres not a tournament going on

Gonna try this once more since I got no answer the first time around.

Annnnnnd, I have no work on the 28th, I'm in dis. :hype:

So, first time I'm coming out to NL to play, and since I'm new to this whole thing, I have a slew of stupid questions.

*looks at ps3 + ps3 pad* Well damn.

Ok so I have a 360 pad I can sorta try to play with, is that good or do I have to use a stick?

Can bring a ps3, but I lack ethernet cables and a copy of GEXVS. Dunno if that'd be any help or not.

Can bring my PC laptop, but again, don't have any copy of MB, so I doubt it'd be any help.

Gonna try this once more since I got no answer the first time around.

My bad on this, sorry.

360 pads need to be wired. That's all. If as a PS3 pad player, the likely event where a PS2 controller with suffice, you can ask another.

PS3 is what I'm worried about the most frankly. That'd be most helpful if you're willing, thanks :D

I'm not sure on the MB situation. Anyone got a SD card or something they can use?

Okay, a few questions that I need answered.

1. Should I bring my copy of BBCSEX?

2. I can bring MBAACC with me for people who are willing to bring setups but don't have the game (I'm not bringing my desktop since I'm not driving, and its the only setup I have for MB)

3. Can someone bring Fate/Unlimited Codes? I really want to get practice in the game and try out my character / mess with the game and learn it a bit.

4. As well as my copy of BBCSEX should I bring a ps3?

5. I know you don't want to do a BBCSEX tourney, but maybe side tourney?

Okay, a few questions that I need answered.

1. Should I bring my copy of BBCSEX?

2. I can bring MBAACC with me for people who are willing to bring setups but don't have the game (I'm not bringing my desktop since I'm not driving, and its the only setup I have for MB)

3. Can someone bring Fate/Unlimited Codes? I really want to get practice in the game and try out my character / mess with the game and learn it a bit.

4. As well as my copy of BBCSEX should I bring a ps3?

5. I know you don't want to do a BBCSEX tourney, but maybe side tourney?

1. If there's space afterward, you can do casuals.

2. Fair enough. Will be great incase of emergency. No my computer cannot run it.

3. I don't have it, but if some of the regulars attend, they'll have it on them.

4. Could be very helpful toward Gundam :P.

5. If enough people are interested we could try to make it work.

I'm officially going to be there for this, but I won't be there until, uh, well, my train doesn't get me to Penn Station until 12:50, so however long it takes me to get to the venue from there via subway.

I'd still like to join the BB tournament if possible, but if not, I guess I can play casual.

Yup - I'm stuck here. I'll try again next month...

Good news is I might start a more local event. I'm working on the logistics. Mostly involving the equipment.

3 more days ^_^

if there is a God PLEASE LET ME GO TO THIS ONE AND DO GOOD

if this happens ill go by the church again

yea u should edit the first post and add the start times

Who is the mysterious Mincent?

But in all seriousness....can't believe I left those out of dl post -_-;;;;;

Gotta get back in it tomorrow.

yeah i got Fate/UC.

but i'm not sure if i'm gonna be able to make it tommorrow.

but i'll 100% be for team st1ckbug tourny of the month of febuary.

but i'm iffy about being able to make it tomorrow.

well....i'll pm you when i go to next level and i'll bring Fate.

so, every time i'll go to a stickbug tourny i'll bring Fate and GG AC & plus.

maybe HnK too.

Guys, just noticed; the location info isn't stated on the front page. I know most of us know where it is, but on the off chance some new faces would like to show up, it'd be more convenient for them.

Made my train; Thanks everyone. Sorry I didn't get to stay for casuals, but I was kinda nervous about getting back in time. Hopefully things will be smoother after EX so we don't have to worry about setups having CS2. @_@

i got fucking bodied by fatigue and fell asleep in the train, get at me

EDIT:

Are you guys SURE you don't just run these things out of formality? I can't tell. I really can't.

"Live from Brooklyn: The Old Hater show - Fuck newbs and fuck new games!"

EDIT27:

I'm trying hard to try to explain why this is bad whenever this comes up. I really am. When I watch this, You guys look like players I'd stay away from, or that I wouldn't invite to play with. I know that, at some level, it's cliquish and very old, so that's just how you act, and somehow it's really tight once you are "in".

Even though I understand that, I still think "wow, these guys don't like this game, and they only put the screws to new people." whenever I watch. If that's how you keep your community elite, then that's your business. I'm really too old and tired out for that.

I know you don't give a fuck what I say, but I'm just saying we should be more like West Coast if you want more people.

EDIT:

Are you guys SURE you don't just run these things out of formality? I can't tell. I really can't.

"Live from Brooklyn: The Old Hater show - Fuck newbs and fuck new games!"

EDIT27:

I'm trying hard to try to explain why this is bad whenever this comes up. I really am. When I watch this, You guys look like players I'd stay away from, or that I wouldn't invite to play with. I know that, at some level, it's cliquish and very old, so that's just how you act, and somehow it's really tight once you are "in".

Even though I understand that, I still think "wow, these guys don't like this game, and they only put the screws to new people." whenever I watch. If that's how you keep your community elite, then that's your business. I'm really too old and tired out for that.

I know you don't give a fuck what I say, but I'm just saying we should be more like West Coast if you want more people.

Lmao.

I hope you're trolling.

Your perspective is strictly from the Stream Monster's point of view. You have never been to any of the events we run (locals, majors, gatherings) . Leave your fucking house, show up to an event and then maybe your opinion would have credibility.